Mccree is pretty bad now

Double shields is the cause of people being forced to play burst heroes. Non of the other DPS heroes could kill anything with all the barriers and healing in the game.
And Widow can only 1 shot certain heroes (300 hp or less), and ONLY if she gets a headshot. Body shots wont do it and getting a headshot on a hero that has more than 300hp wont do it. Not even OWL top tier Widow players have a crit % more than 30 or so.

But im more upset at McCree and Ashe, and even Pharah getting nerf for no reason other than to please the whiners.

1 Like

Well… he still hits for 5 more dmg each FtH shot…

I actually would love to see his old stun durration, but his flash with a smaller area of effect for the stun. So you actually have to aim it more and not just toss it in the general direction of the enemy.

If you wanna make you look foolish than this is how you do it.

You do realize experimental isnt ranked/qp/rest of the game right? It’s literally ptr where console gets to try the changes too.

McCree is only worse if you have bad aim. Do you have bad aim? My guess is you do.

I feel like if they’re reverting his fire rate buff, it sounds fair to also revert some of those nerfs, such as the flashbang one.

Suggesting that McCree is dead because of this:

Is not thinking critically. You are very clearly overreacting. Besides, what McCree above Masters even relies on FtH? I occasionally play him and I’m never in a situation where I need to use it unless I’m sneaking up on someone but one, It’s unreliable at best and two, you’re supposed to just one shot headshot anyway. It’s quicker and easier.

2 Likes

Yeah, he was bad before the RoF buff way back, and with it nerfed, he’s back to bad.
I think the biggest thing is he now no longer has a place in the game, his fb makes him feel like he’s supposed to be an enforcer character of some kind, but if it’s frontline he feels to squishy as if a tank gets on him if he lands the stun and fans (usually better against tanks given the HP pools) he then has to roll away to reload/get some distance and is typically still in range of the tank. Feels like reaper would be the better frontliner then.
And if he’s supposed to be protecting the backline why not just play ashe, more dps at range, plus with dynamite and coach gun she can deal with most flankers easily.

If he’s supposed to be more flexible, so he can someone do both, why is he such a glass not-cannon?

I’m not saying he needs the RoF buff back, I shredded way too many tanks at range with that so I don’t feel it quite belongs back. But he needs something.

He was already bad before the nerf. Not a massive stretch to understand that he sucks right now

1 Like

Welcome to the party.
At least he won’t be alone. Brigitte, Orisa, Lucio, Rein, Symmetra, Mei and DVa are way worse than him

What are you even talking about?

1 Like

He needs his flash nerf reverted as a compensation buff.

1 Like

Rein has not recieved any harsh nerfs. People are just scared to play him against Hog. Whoever is the best, will be played more.

Revert this garbage nerf… thnx for trying

Fan the Hammer damage should be finally reverted to 45DPS, along with his Flashbang nerf.

Then buff his Roll so that it blocks any kind of CC and he as a result will be able to skillfully block some of his biggest counters like Hook, etc.

He never was able to do before his firerate buff?

It’s kinda funny how high ranking whiners who whine about McCree basically have the same argument as the bronzees, except GMs have a problem with left click instead of right click.

High ranking whiner: “Omg he two tapped me this one time! NERF!!!”
Low ranking whiner: “Omg he flash fanned me this one time! NERF!!!”

Meanwhile in reality, McCree is largely not winning enough.

What kind of reality are you living in? Definitely not this one.

3 Likes

Because he cant be Machine Gun Mcree anymore?

Ashe

20 characters…

Some opinions are better than others, and that in turn means some opinions are worse than others.

Not only that, this is what McCree used to have. And he was played readily even at the time, if anything this being so cried about now goes to show just how overbuffed the game was in general, as heroes have been continuously buffed and buffed and buffed to try attain a status quo in an as-explosive-as-possible environment, since that’s what sells on OWL/Twitch.

I’m happy they’re reverting a lot of former buffs. Could easily do with 2x-3x as many reverts, but it’s a damn good start!

2 Likes