Maybe add an opt out option for QP role cue?

I gotta tell you, I am not a fan at all. You want to have that in competitive? I’ve got no problems with that. I’ve enjoyed what little I’ve played with competitive. But I like to get on QP and fool around and have fun. If I want to play DPS there is a 5+ minute wait? I am more than willing to swap to tank or healer if no one else will. I’ve done it tons of times. But now I feel like you’re punished if you want to play DPS. If I’m struggling against a particular team comp as Reaper, I may want to switch to Zarya if I think it might work better. I no longer have that option. At the very least, give people the capability to opt out of it. Then if you get frustrated that no one wants to play a tank or a healer, you can opt in. But taking away player choices is not great. Competitive are not the only players out there. I’d prefer to have the option to play how I want to play without a 5+ minute wait time.

1 Like

Qp classic is available on the arcade.

3 Likes

Doesn’t that change weekly?

It is going to be permanent, according to latest news.

no it’s permanent with MH, there are now 7 arcade modes 2 which are permanent.

That’s good to know. Thanks for the info guys

1 Like

It’ll be a long term mode come October unless some technical issue arises or not enough people play it.

Good enough. I retract my complaint then!! Have a good one guys.

1 Like