Maybe a second chance for pink mercy?

It should just be a permanent skin so they can keep donations flowing all year round, and people get to be happy with a cool Mercy skin. It’s a win win

2 Likes

The money will funnel straight into bobby’s pocket.

1 Like

I dont see that happening, actually

Every dollar of the original sale went to the charity, and I’d expect the same on any offering of the Pink Mercy skin

So they say. If you’re powerful enough, you can explain everything away.

1 Like

Naw. BCRF also verified that they received said funds. so no.

Also, this is an organization that has more bad publicity right now than they can handle. Even given that the individual in question is a very bad person, I think he’s smart enough not to steal money earmarked for charity

I don’t deny they got some of the money, I deny they got ALL of the money.

1 Like

You have a source, then, that explains what portion of the proceeds of the sale of Pink Mercy skins went to entities other than BCRF?

Feel free to point us to it, I would very much like to see this

No. Do You? Or do you take everything uttered by them on faith?

The claim was made by you, and the burden of support of a given claim falls on the individual making said claim

that said, there’s no rules on this forum against making completely unsupported claims

it just tends to result in loss of credibility for the forum member making such claims

but regardless - the claim that BCRF didnt get all the proceeds is indeed an entirely unsupported claim - little more than a wild guess

But unless you where in the room when it happened, it will always be hearsay, and that goes for anything told to us.

1 Like

Doubling down on baseless claims is permitted by the forum rules, but again, it simply tends to strip away even more credibility from the claimant

I wont be replying further to this attempt to simply attack a charitable action that by law had to be fully documented, verified, and reported to various entities, including but not limited to the IRS

1 Like

Can we just make a megathread instead?

These threads are really repetitive even if they’re not coming from the same person.

2 Likes

Mad respect for being the first person to just say “I want the skin, but charity is a plus too”, which there is nothing wrong with and not pretending to be someone you’re not and act like charity is the only reason.

1 Like

Agreed

It also helps the decision makers see all of the great reasons listed for it to stay exclusive

The dodo classic: Stating an opinion as if it were fact

Dude the month is already 2/3’s over. A little late to pitch this as an argument

1 Like

What about all the other skins you missed out on?

2 Likes

I get that, my old friend, but I dont think anyone other than the forum mods can do such a thing

so “we” cant, as far as I know

They don’t have the trojan horse of charity disguising FOMO behind them, so it’s harder to advocate for their revival.

1 Like

At least they’re actually being real and not acting like theyre someone thier not like people who beg for the skin and act like charity is thier priority.

I hope they don’t string us up, with all the rope you’re giving them. Always question, never accept.

1 Like

Fair enough. I bought the skin. Weather or not Blizz gave my money to BCRF or literally set it on fire would have made zero difference to me.