Matchmaking is a joke

Cold don’t fear being usless, it takes some time to get used to playing hit scans. If I may suggest, go into some different aim trainers they have out there or even death match or the training area. It certainly helped me get better at aiming. Otherwise good luck in the grind.

1 Like

Not sure what server you play on, but here in the SA servers there are basically no Master+ players, if you queue you either end in 30+minute queues or in Diamond games. All Masters+ (and even high Diamond players) use VPNs to play on the NA servers with 150ms latency, because they can find more fair games, faster.

Project A, but the game is not out yet. It is a mix of Overwatch and Cs Go.

Probably struggles to find players that bad tbh so has no choice

That’s no excuse. My money’s as good as everyone else’s.

That has nothing to do with matchmaking.

Those dps mains need to learn to flex, nothing to do with matchmaking

1 Like

There really is no bronze or silver ranks anymore. They are filled with everything from GM smurfs on down.

And having wind of change running in the background :joy:

1 Like

Diamond in role Q for support and tank

Open Q I placed silver 1780 lol
It was a complete mess
Leavers in all matches
5 dps instalocks
People running of cliffs, name it , it was there

I don’t care about OQ tho, did my placements (even tho I gave up after half a game but I did it anywayz) but never touch it anymore

What a joke

Can’t believe I actually played like that for 4 yrs …

Matchmaking is based on Match Making Rating, which is a hidden handicapping system that does not belong in “competitive play.”

2 Likes

been compaining to blizz deaf ears about how bad the sr is for years, especially in solo que where people somehow are ranked in your rank but know 0 about the game or have no skill;even worse is the group sr system that lets you group with anyone 1000sr pts away from you so i get bronze in my gold matches all the time. blizz doesn’t listen and they need a new leader for ow b.c its system are straight up trash.I have literally been asking for this fix for four years.When I was in silver i was outplaying plat players but this game is all about wins for skill its horrid. bad players get boosted or carried every hour every day.I got a plat in my silver games a while ago and was like…tf

1 Like

The SR system is completely undermined by MMR, which is a handicapping system

1 Like

Indeed. So be a Troll!!!

1 Like

Who is being a troll?

Overwatch is really a joke game. Try to be serious you gonna end up in arkham assylum or die early due to stress. Better play other game than this.

1 Like

Dude matchmaking is so bad, that I lost 4 games and only 30 sr combined. I carried all four matches, but they keep giving me crap teammates for their joke of a “fair” matchmaking system. Don’t try to make the system fair and give me some randos at my level. That’s what is dragging out the queue. Garbage algorithmic matchmaking.

2 Likes

Still a joke. Broken or not. Still a joke. No wonder the next hero called Joker…oh well junkrat do all the fun thing… or maybe pennywise can add up to a team?

Seriously! They’ve never fixed the major problems (for this post matchmaking, cheaters, smurfs) in THIS Overwatch for years now, why would the next one be any different?
All they care about is $$$, not making or keeping a game good. 6 months after they’ve soaked up all the money from OW2, it will have problems, will have more ways to cheat, we will beg them to fix THAT game… but they will already be looking to make more add-ons to buy or “OW 3”.

2 Likes

mad cuz bad noob l0Lz