Match bug AGAIN

servers r DOWN no one can get into match pls fix thx

4 Likes

having same issue, me and my bf start game, it finds match but only him connects to the match and he also miss at least 2 players in his team, cannot also join his match after

Same for me. Joined a comp game with my friend- didn’t get into the game and got suspended lol. Quick play and custom games not working either

I’m banned for an hour cause of this same issue just tried queuing with my gf I look at her monitor she’s in and I stay in the lobby and I’m banned for an hour now this is terrible I get an error saying failed to connect to server

I’ve got banned for fifteen minutes because I was waiting for joining the lobby, hope it does not affect my ranking by taking this as a game that I’ve left.

+1 same bug … 6 loose for nothing -_-

Hello! there is a small problem within the game! Overwatch has just been updated (where you can buy zombie mercy), but if you start a ranked mosque and drop it into a game, you still see the menu with a bunch of people and not the mosque, in short it doesn’t drop into the match. I don’t know if this is also the case with other game modes, but it puts you in ranked.

It counted as a game that has been left when I try to play ranked, however because of the bug, I got the penalty for leaving the game, getting rank down by a lot even though I didn’t leave

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this issue. I have linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: False Suspension And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.