Massive Stuttering Issues

During normal gameplay I’ve been having these massive spikes of nonstop stuttering. It’ll go for a chunk where there are no problems, the game runs at a buttery 70fps, and then out of nowhere it’ll drop to around 7-18fps. At worst, my entire screen has frozen up, stuck on the same frame for multiple seconds before my game decides to let me play again. This happens often and it’s physically painful to try and play around.

I’ve repaired the game files, I’ve updated my drivers, I’ve done everything other “stuttering” posts have suggested, but nothing’s worked for me.

I’ve never had this problem with the PTR branch, even in intensive workshop games. Is anyone else having these troubles, or is it just me?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I also updated my drivers and tried to do what I can but the issue persists and I haven’t seen it listed as a known bug or any other solutions.

1 Like

I have also been affected by this, and it’s on diablo 3 aswell. No other games on my computer stutters like this. It all happened 2 days ago when I was playing with my friends and it suddenly started stuttering and dropping frames to 10-17. It stutters in loading screen and training aswell and for diablo it’s the same. I’ve done everything that all old posts say about stuttering and fixing it.