Massive Hanzo bug!

Idk how it works but first game on hanzo in this patch i had like 60% accuracy and I even asked in chat if they buffed hanzo because for some reason it was easier for me to land shots. :thinking:
Not saying that I have accuracy increase in every game but i definitely don’t feel recoil.

Also yea, I thought they made new animation for storm arrow and I really find it cool.

I watched freshnuts clips where people facepalm at hanzo changes and it only left me deeply confused because i could not understand what exactly has changed.

hell yeah what a great bug

It is not recoil, it’s animation bug. And YES.

Ffx it BLIZZARD, not playable !!!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

i cannot see enemys when hanzo full charge shoot or when use skill E

2 Likes

Yeah. Same thing with Genji’s right click. COME ON BLIZZ

1 Like

This is just ridiculous, don’t they even test before releasing?

1 Like

Totally Agree with infamous, it feels like my Left eye and my right eye dont do the same everytime the Recoil hits from the arrow i’m having a Seizure after playing hanzo for 1 hour after Patch i almost had to throw up its disgusting

3 Likes

Damn I thought it was just my PC or the server. It feels horrible.

1 Like

please fix. blizzard

and fire the QA team

1 Like

Storm arrow is almost impossible to use rn.

1 Like

“we decided to make hanzo aim (especially storm arrow) more challenging for the players because we think this is too easy to random headshot on him”

XD I was just about to write on this issue as well. Good on ya!

1 Like

Please just fix this bug. It makes me not even want to play the game, and I sure as hell am not buying the battle pass.

1 Like

GG blizzard. Yall made my boi unplayable. once again getting reamed by the blizzard team lol.

1 Like

Yes I noticed that too, animation on genji is also bugged

I was excited to play ow today but have to get off now, this bug is making hanzo unplayable.

4 Likes

I know. it was joke.

Fix this !!!

1 Like

They had to give us this bug because hanzo mains are just built different. Blizzard cant allow us to play game on equal grounds with other champs.

1 Like

#JusticeForHanzo please help us everyone fix this bug so that Hanzo can be played the way he was meant to

3 Likes