Massive Hanzo bug!

Every single shot he makes causes this massive recoil, its literally unplayable! Fix fix this as soon as possible.

76 Likes

So true bestie so true

5 Likes

Hanzo temporarily removed from the game in 3…2…

7 Likes

Hopefully it just from the live maintenance. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

would like to clarify that it doesn’t make it “impossible to play”, it is just a little visually annoying. Blizzard please don’t remove :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its definitely impossible, I have 1,700 hours on this hero. My muscle memory is top notch, any little change to how he plays messes me up really bad. So to me, its unplayable

14 Likes

honestly that’s fair

2 Likes

I don’t have 1700h with Hanzo but this massive recoil is very stupid! it’s not fun to play like that! Please fix this bug or effect!" thanks

5 Likes

Might wanna rethink your main if you have 1700 and rank where you rank LOL

Yeah Hanzo’s shooting animation is so janky after the last update. Please fix!

3 Likes
4 Likes

it’s so much worse with storm arrow as well.

5 Likes

I also noticed it.
It’s unplayable. It needs to be fixed asap.

6 Likes

same kind of things with some of genji’s animations

2 Likes

Observed the same, now completely not playable.

Hopefully this bug would not be called as a feature or “hanzo nerf”, that would be completely unacceptable.

4 Likes

Seconding this. The recoil animation is distracting.

2 Likes

My rank is GM lol. What are you talking about?

Yeah, it’s not fun. Threw me off. I was like what the heck. Gets in the way of the crosshair. Storm arrow is the worst. Not sure this is a bug. probably a new animation that Bilz thought was cool.

4 Likes

Literally no reason to do this. They only remove heroes if a bug is game breaking for people playing against them.

It doesnt happen with storm arrow until you take damage. This is definitely a bug.

2 Likes