Mass Rez in PvE? 🤔

So obviously Mercy will have “talents” that can be used to upgrade her abilities. What would you guys prefer? Mass Rez Mercy, or post-rework, infinite rezzing Mercy?

1 Like

If your team is dying to some trash PvE like that, you don’t deserve the mass rez. I doubt it’s going to be that difficult anyway.

3 Likes

there’s gunna be a mass rez tied to her E Vs an instant rez tied to her E for that level I think

legendary mode: :eyes:

I think it should be something like "after every rez you have (number) of second to do next one, as long as you chain it you can keep rezzing, after that it go on cool down.
Just stupid idea in my head.

Not that hard in coordinated groups.

We don’t know difficulty level. They may give us multiple difficulties, just like in the Uprising events. If you were playing back then, mass rez was extremely good in the first Uprising on legendary.

It would still be useful incase the enemies catch you off guard…

I can almost guarantee they will not give Mercy a mass res talent in PvE. They’re going to stay away from it at all costs. Don’t give people a reason to start talking about mass can res again if you don’t ever bring it back in any form anywhere.

There will more likely be Moth Meta Mercy talents.

For uncoordinated groups, sure.

smh Tyler you can’t use Raise and Ascend on a Scholar…

I wouldn’t know. I just play WHM and click the 3 magic buttons.

Would make sense there’s no respawn in the PVE modes. So a MR or a quick Rez would just make sense. Also the talents seem to focus on abilities and Rez is one of Mercy’s prominent abilities.

I mean we see Mei turn into a giant snowball. Rein gets a 360 EarthShatter. Tracer gets chaining Pulse Bombs. Lucio’s speed boost increases attack speeds.

And if those Ana leaks are to be believed, her talents focus on Sleep and Nade.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure a dev stated Mass rez won’t return in OW 2? I swear I saw it said somewhere

Mass Resurrect is fine in PVE… just leave it out of PVP pls

keep in mind that the game is still in development

I am personally against any form of multi/mass rez ever returning to the game

They said it won’t be coming back for Overwatch 1’s Archives event. You may have confused that with this

Legendary uprising says hello…that was pure hell and i was playing with gms.