Mass Res Won't Return | 1 Reason Why

Grr no I want to hide and let my teammates die and get play of the game

30 Likes

Not that I really think Mass Rez should be brought back, but that was almost 9 months ago. Blizzard has done things that they said they’d never do before.

13 Likes

Even with that, a larger portion of the competitive audience don’t want to see its return. It’s not going to happen, regardless of the reason as to why it won’t happen.

7 Likes

Stop.
JUST B E L I E V E

1 Like

Inb4 “He clearly said no revert! So we can have mass-rez with tweaks a new E ability and call it a rework!”

15 Likes

We called Valkyrie coming back a rework though :thinking:
also gonna link this

16 Likes

I’m not reading a thread from Titanium. They’ve consistently been misleading as all hell.

12 Likes

things can always change. people form different opinions over time- imagine never being allowed to change your mind once you make your opinions public :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

How many times have they claimed “Mercy is fine” and then nerf her a few weeks later? I never take anything devs say at face value.

19 Likes

What are you talking about?

5 Likes

Imagine nagging on someone on a daily basis to change their mind :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

They said they have no plans, and that was months ago. Also, right after he said that they nerfed Mercy again.

Sorry but minds change. They have no plans and it can change

10 Likes

Hate to break it to you but reverting isn’t the only way to bring back mass Resurrect. :blush:

Are you talking about pros or those who just play competitive. If the latter, you cannot possibly prove this. :blush:

A but unnecessary and hyperbolic, don’t you think? :blush:

Why would you not call it a rework? Otherwise, you should start questioning people as to why the Mercy rework is even called a rework. Valkyrie existed long ago and was scrapped for reasons. :blush:

Care to elaborate? :blush:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
13 Likes

When they see the rest of support roster suffering still after that statement of course they have to take action. Do you honestly think they would allow three heroes rotting because of the excuse ‘I said no changes a month ago’ ?

Since the day he said that they collected data. The data were showing bad news for the support roster so they did changes.

6 Likes

Reverted her base healing to 50hps.
Partially reverted the recent nerf by giving her 60hps in valk.

15 Likes

Throw in her voice lines just to be extra. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t they change the POTG condition for Mass rez because of how frequent it was to get a Mass Rez potg? I remember that was a thing.

4 Likes

Maybe? it sounds like something they’d do.

2 Likes

How exactly has Titanium of all people been misleading? Their threads are high in actual content and backed up with facts and are very well articulated.

I am not sure how exactly they are misleading?

Can you please provide me with even 3 examples?

10 Likes

Not to be that person but, they tend to change their minds. Just because they wrote something long ago doesnt mean its a word of law or its permanent. It was their opinion at the time, and opinions can change under circumstances or through the passage of time.

Remember that time in 2016 they said they werent interested in implementing Deathmatch? Next year boom, deathmatch. Early 2017, D.va rework was to primarily DM pretty much everything and we all remember the infamous “Protect the Riptire”, later that year that got changed.

Point is, their opinions tend to change, like everyone elses. Just because someone said this thing a year ago, doesnt mean that their perspective and opinion hasnt changed a year late. Who knows, maybe one of the reasons why theyre taking babysteps with Mercy rn, is to see how things go with the current Valkyrie, if shes still UP, they might rework her.

As much as people tend to bag Mercy mains for using the words"’ of the devs, this is no better. Probably why the devs dont comment as much.

6 Likes