Mass Res Will Return | 10 Reasons Why

I’d totally say something better but knowing you, this would probably drag on for months so I’ll just:

Say Totally, roll my eyes and call it a day.

Edit: Actually, a year sounds more accurate.

2 Likes

Uh huh. Sureeee. Carry on kid.

1 Like

Honestly, there are some Mercy mains that can be quite unreasonable and don’t say much to prove their points either and crap on everyone else.

Honestly, Quest has been fairly reasonable and he and I had very good discussion about resurrect in the game and how other games handle revival mechanics.

Whilst you have both been harsh on each other, I think you should stop witch hunting him because overall he is fairly supportive that Mercy is in a bad spot and shares our sentiments for a fix. But there is a lot to consider. Don’t try and butcher him because he isn’t a fan of something, it makes Mercy’s look bad. We are passionate, it doesn’t mean we have to be rude because other people don’t agree. It’s one thing to stand up for ourselves or prove points as best we can when the witch hunt comes, but it is a whole other topic to just be sarcastic with people who don’t agree and shaft what they have to say aside/

2 Likes

Well I am at work trying to making a living in this world. So um…good for you. I didnt think you cared about me that much to contribute and then ping me after

Well I’m going back to work.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
Almostward

3 Likes

Why you try to play the don’t care card? You think I don’t work? Like wtf… Lol…

Sure dude. You do you, on your time, and yo hit me back. I was surprised you cared enough about me to jump into a discussion you had no part in just to pass a little bit of judgement on me.

We’re both a bit confused, right?

You take your time.

The chain of comments we’ve had really suggests something else. He’s treating us differently from you because idk, he just dislikes us. Right now, its just getting repetitive since I left this thread 3 hours ago. I come back and he’s still talking about me and a bunch of others. For someone who’s claiming not to be upset, he really is not presenting himself as such.

Meh, I totally respect you and your opinion. You’re one of the nicer side to the forums and I appreciate that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s proportionate to how you’ve addressed me. I wasn’t the one that started on the personal avenue. You realize this right?

You get what you give. I already explained it. Why do you think I should treat you well considering what you said to me?

I’m not upset, my patience has just ran thin when it comes to this sort of blatant stupidity. You contradict yourself, you are a total hypocrite, and yet you act like you are in some position to judge other people?

And then you run around on Mercy threads all “people need to chill on hating Mercy” and then pull this. This noise that just reinforces peoples hostile positions towards Mercy?

The way you represent yourself harms how reasonable Mercy mains are perceived.

If you never came down on someone else with a holier than thou attitude, and just owned up to being an… There would have been no problem between us. Your hypocrisy just annoys me.

And this is entertainment for me, like I’m not upset or trying. It’s just funny poking at such obvious hypocrisy and overcompensation while the person seems oblivious. I laugh.

Some people are like that, and it’s how the world is. Some people are one type of person for some, and then change for another.

Think of you as a kid. Around your parents you try to behave and act like you should. Then when you are around your friends you be yourself. Small changes in personality happen in everyone

5 Likes

You treat everyone the exact same way? Crazy. I’d never treat a homeless person asking me for $5 to get high like I would a family member asking for $5 for a sandwich.

That’s just me though, maybe I’m crazy.

Get real.

Get what you give, you guys gave me one thing, now you’re not happy with what I’m giving back?

Because you guys have been equally unreasonable with him.
To make a more positive atmosphere, you at least need try and discuss with people. If they don’t want to listen, then move on. They had no interest in listening and don’t care about discussion.
Mercy has a lot of players who all have different ideas and we are all super passionate. Even people who don’t play her but appreciate her have ideas and opinions. This is good, the more ideas we bring to the table the better. As long as we share them as positively as possible and even if someone debunks your ideas, that is good too because it makes you think as well. But we can’t just be negative, it makes everything look bad.

I would hope everyone here can agree that we are passionate and we all need to start being more positive, no matter what comes our way and perhaps we should all apologize for coming off harshly because passion can often look aggressive.

In a world where people shoot each other for less than what we are bickering about now, we owe it to ourselves to try and spread as much positivity we can, even if we don’t agree with what someone is saying.

4 Likes

Hmm I’m saying people are diffrent around in their environment and you are flaming on me? Sorry you didnt like my example, or my wording

:roll_eyes:

The deflection is real, the force is strong with you. Pew pew.

I would actually lose faith in the devs if they were to revert her, all these months leading up to them just giving up and reverting her will make the whole thing feel pointless, just think of the time they could’ve dedicated to other balance changes.

Yeah. I understand that. There’s definitely no denying that. That being said, Almost and Xavy weren’t being unreasonable. It was just me and I stopped a couple of hours beforehand. Quest here has continued for god knows how long…

Totally. That being said, I don’t intend on discussing with people who are clearly upset. I even suggested to continue discussing later.

I agree with all of this and I owned up hours ago. Sorry for being passive aggressive.

5 Likes

Really? Almost came in out of nowhere, not involved in the discussion at all, and started levying statements/questions regarding my personality and such. Totally irrelevant to the points being discussed.

Both you and Xavvy have retreated to similar things, not addressing any of the legitimate points I brought up, but instead just going towards weak childish little insults.

And here you are? Perceiving it all as “oh they were fine?” Ridiculous bias.

It was YOU first who went all ad hominem personal attack style. Derailing the convo. I’d have no problem with that if you, Almost, Xavvy, etc, hadn’t acted like paragons of keeping the topic on track, not being judgemental and agressive to others, etc, etc, in not only this but so many other Mercy threads. All of you have participated in the behavior you have also condemned far too often in this thread with me alone, let alone all the rest.

It’s your hypocrisy that both annoys and entertains me. I still can’t believe you refuse to accept it.

At least I will acknowledge completely I’m being a total … to you. You still seem to think you have some moral high ground.

Humble yourself. It’s embarrassing.

Well I obviously can’t speak for anyone else but it is nice to see people owning up to it and being happy to apologise.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Man you need to chill, and we all need a break

2 Likes

Dude you played the I don’t care card like 3 posts ago.

We know. Bye now.

At least you apologized. Now let’s move on and and continue with our lives.

1 Like

Why haven’t you moved on with your life already?

You weren’t even involved until you inserted yourself.

Move on.