- no, it was primarily changed because mercy was entirely dependent on her ult.
- mass rez was almost entirely worthless. mass rez mercy was a massive throw pick
- i’d rather have an underpowered hero than a hero so op that it makes the game entirely about her. But that’s me.
- BOI, you clearly weren’t around for season 2 to 5.
- you ignore how much the game has changed from then. Mass rez would require major tweaks to even work as of now.
- So, your idea is basically going to make her even worse. If she has trouble pulling out regular rez, imagine constantly messing up rez as an ult. Mercy’s worth is directly influenced by how consistent her rez is.
- you are equating reverting minor things to reverting an entire kit. That has never happened so far.
- he has pretty much said “there’s no revert in sight”
- again, that would make her even more useless. Mass rez mercy was a trow pick. Revert is not gonna undo that, it will actually make her worse with the current state
- So, mercy with mass rez with the mechanics or current rez with the current meta will be better… how? What? Are you even reading what you’re writing?
In what way giving her a gutted mass rez will make her better?
A revert is not going to happen. It would actually make mercy worse. You are all deluding yourself if you think at any point mercy was better in her pre-rework state. You probably have all forgotten how much hate she got and how much of a throw pick she was.
Current mercy at least has those few oddballs comp in which she shines. Mass rez mercy was outshined by ana in every way and mass rez wasn’t seen as worthy enought to make her good.
So in no way a revert is going to work, no matter how much you work around it.