[Mar 2] Disconnections and Login Issues

same here twenty character limit

Thanks, Nicole! We’re aware of the disconnections for Overwatch, as well. Your reports are appreciated :slight_smile:

There is now an alert posted for Warcraft and Overwatch at this time:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, I was just warming up on my Ana aim before comp in quickplay, and I was getting dced like crazy, 100% packet loss.

Glad its not just me, and also glad I didn’t go into comp!

2 Likes

So suspensions, XP nerfs and lost endorsement levels will surely be corrected, right?

3 Likes

They don’t reimburse any of those things, for any reason (even if it’s a server issue). You can read more about the policy here: Overwatch Technical Issues, SR Loss, and Leaver Penalties

We’re seeing a large amount of reports with Spectrum. The disconnections may be related to this. Our team is looking into both issues with the disconnections that just occurred and with peering to Spectrum.

Confirmed, I do have connection issues.

why, we didn’t have any part in the disconnections so why be punished for it

They don’t reimburse any of those things, for any reason (even if it’s a server issue). You can read more about the policy here: Overwatch Technical Issues, SR Loss, and Leaver Penalties

1 Like

The why is explained in the post I linked above: it’s just their policy. If you have feedback on it, you can add it to a post in #general-discussion, but this forum is only for troubleshooting.

Now I know who to call. This is my internet server.

Will there be a post somewhere around here when the issues are resolved?

Is it actually worth attempting to connect again?

I am able to log in to the main screen and then a red transparent line appears and tells me its disconnecting… then kicked me out saying lost connection to server.

They update their Twitter

exact same thing happening to me, spectrum is my service prodiver

Interesting. Mine was a red warning box with a lightning bolt.

Oh good its not just me. I lost some games but thank god I didn’t lose 50+ SR.

Another Spectrum customer. Got a DC from arcade game just under an hour ago, had to run an errand then got DC from another game after I got back. I rebooted everything and when trying to log into the game it sat for a long time at the “searching for game server” screen so I assumed the problem was still around. Shame, as this is probably the only time today I’ll get to play.

spectrum here too. did anybody contact them. i have to sober up now