Making your crosshair small really works

If you make your crosshair the big circle one you’ll never miss.

Im using tiny white circle (not as small as a dot) it feels comfortable on every character

I use a red crosshair against red enemies.
(With a decent black outline in the crosshair itself.)

I’m also slightly colorblind in one eye.

Sometimes i feel like I can’t miss… the moment I change my colors around? Can’t hit the broad side of a Reinhardt.

I simply see movement of red objects against red backgrounds much better than contrasting colors.

1 Like

I use a crosshair with a pinpoint center but the lines are extremely long. Maybe I should change it.

I suggest a bright dot. As small as you can handle.

In before the inevitable person suggests that having no crosshair improves your aim.

I personally like a small green crosshair (standard cross), no circle. Simple is best. You rarely need to know much other than where the exact center of the screen is. Bloom has zero value.

it do be like that sometimes

learn more about you every day

I only realized it when something that was clearly white was a very dark almost skin color in the other eye… really weirded me out until i realized other colors were weird too.

1 Like

did you find this out just recently?

I started using dot long time ago from big one
It didnt changed much for me.

Don’t your eyes lose focus after a while due to the dot size? Or it is just me.

If you really want to set up your PC system to have the fastest possible performance, see my full guide here:

I actualy dont know, i like not care about how it looks myself, played many games with differend crosshair’s and i never noticed any difference.
The biggest one i feeled was when i turned them off XD

2bh, for me I have to cycle through dot and lerge crosshairs, cuz dots loses the center for me after a while of playing on and off, and large crosshairs eventually obscures vision for me.

About a year ago actually. Totally just kind of realized like “Wait, that looks weird and not the right colors” In one eye, over the other.

1 Like

POTG is shown with the viewer’s crosshair. So they don’t see your “plus shaped whatever”.

1 Like

when you play, actively work on keeping your crosshair at headshot level, it will instantly make you better

Pink or Green(Or just any neon colour I guess) crosshair so it’s visible on any background

wow that’s crazy

how old are you if you don’t mind

Oh I don’t use a crosshair. I play for a couple of matches without a crosshair so that I focus on putting my target in the center of my screen. It really helped me get out of the habit of focusing on my crosshair when I really should be focusing on my target. It’s really tough at first, and you’re going to miss A LOT, but if you haven’t tried it, give it a shot. Swap back to a crosshair after those first two matches and see if you’ve improved :slight_smile: