Making an overwatch team. This is serious

I am looking to create an overwatch team that will play seriously and it will be a 12 man roster. We will have a starting roster of 6 and a sub roster of the rest. Every player on the starting roster will be a mentor of the person who plays the same role in the sub roster and teach them what they know. If you want to participate in tryouts add me as a friend in overwatch and from there you will get further information. You don’t need to be in any particular rank to join. My name is INJURIES#21920
Also reply and inform me your battletag so I can know your user name.

Taken roles:

Main-Tank 1/2

Flex-Tank 0/2

DPS 0/4

Flex-Support 1/2

Main-Support 0/2

3 Likes

are bronzes allowed into this promised land?

yes they are, you just have to perform in the tryouts. Hope you find this info useful.

is this a EU or a NA team?

I’m interested in a support or tank slot but it depends on the region

It is the Europe region.

Can I do dps. :blush:
I would be able to try out tommorow because I’m doing something today.

Can I do dps. :blush:
I would be able to try out tommorow because I’m doing something today.

You don’t just do a ”tryout” i will contact everyone who is interested in doing them but they will be scheduled. You will get info about the date when we have enough people.

Hi there. LuminousWolf#11789 here. Looking forward to talking to you!

Hello! I have a main in each category but support is my strongest! Mine is marvelchicken#2337 x)

Are you joining because I don’t have a request?

I sent you a friend request in game, username is viper759#1574. I currently main support.

no you did not do that. But i sent you one.

I have a team you can try out for message me on discord for more info Bipolar Jesus#6969 <3

I have a team you can try out for message me on discord for more info Bipolar Jesus#6969 much love

I’m a hitscan dps, can you add my Discord?
Jess#8981.
Blizzard is Codeclipse#2721

I am a flex dps, healer, tank, but I will take up a role and stick with it if you need me to,
Discord: Wolfiecrisp12#1176
Blizzard: PAAL#1914

I can play main tank as a sub! request sent!

D10is13#1577 main support

WhiteMilk#11101 Flex-tank hog main / can dps if needed. NA Current rank 2873