Make mercy feel better

Can you say where this was confirmed? Last I heard they thought she was in a good spot. If they are looking at her again, that is great news.

During someone asking if Mercy can get a boost in her healing, they made the following statement.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Are they now? Did they say whether they’re considering a rework (maybe mass rez as the ult again :slight_smile: ) or just a stat change of valk Mercy? Granted I seriously doubt they’d pick the first option unfortunately, but hey, a guy can dream :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is she sick? Get her some soup.

7 Likes

Get her a doctor…mercy!! Mercy needs you!!!

Ah I should have read this first. Ah well, my guess, alas, was right

1 Like

The voice-line in question for Mercy was removed. Regardless if it was for an ultimate or not, bringing it back for Mercy when it was previously removed = a revert. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

I can say without blushing that casting time reduction isn’t needed, as Mercy is well balanced in her current state

4 Likes

Good for you. They’re still looking into Mercy… regardless of what we say / feel / think about it. The supposedly patched speed reduction making it’s way live piques my interest. I’m excited to see what they do with her in the coming months. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

10 Likes

We need to see how things are after they settle. With the new hero being out it’s going to be pretty rampant with him :slight_smile:

Outshines how, exactly?

3 Likes

I guess I will have to blush after all as I attempt to discover what this “supposedly patched speed reduction making it’s way live” is

:blush:

There’s people already talking about how “OP” he is… I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up getting nerfed due to the “unfun to play against” arguments surrounding things like his immortality field. It’s a shame really.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Lol Megadodo, why does the blushing rustle your jimmies so hard

8 Likes

You stole my topic :broken_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

Apologies. :blue_heart:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

I think it could just good having her rez on a 20 CD too. 30 is stupid. Her achievements is also impossibile.
ANd surely Valk should enhance rez too.

3 Likes

Valk enhances res in the sense that you can fly to a dead alley that is further away from you than if you were in Valk. It also gives you different positioning. It also allows her to res without her penalty.

Not to say I disagree, but one could also argue that Res is already enhanced in Valk.

1 Like

Given that you mentioned the item in question, I think it is reasonable to surmise that you do care

I can assure you that no…uhm, jimmies?..have been rustled

1 Like