Make Bob playable so you can choose between him and Ashe

It is sad to have such a cool character be unplayable. There should be an option to play as Bob rather than Ashe, reversing their roles so that Ashe becomes the ult rather than the other way round. Bob could shout “Help me” and Ashe could shout “shut up Bob” run in throw a grenade and blast a few enemies, then zip off.

It would be cool to have the choice to play either of them but not both, so you had to choose. Perhaps when you die, you could switch to the other character & they retain their ult charge or something.

Please consider this Blizzard devs!

2 Likes

A͇̲̦͓̹͉̬̥̓́̑ͨ̇š̰͉̰̥̳̼̳̀̒ͯh̜̲͖ͪ͛̌͗̓͋e̥͔ͫ͗ͩ,̝̱͙̠͈̭̝̫̓ͪ ͇̺̘̟̎ͩD̺̞̖̑́õ͖͍ͭ͋̎ ̯̲̠̏̌̂ͣ͗̎Ṣ̯̦̂͋̑͑̔͗̔̔o͎͈̣̭͖͖ͦ͊̒̿́̒͂m͙̝̫̤̙͊͛̎ͅẽ̞͚̼͛͗t͚̜̘͕̳͍̄̌̇̄̒̓̊̃h̘̉̀͛ȋ̗͈̆n͎͉̐g̬͙͙̣͉̽̇̓̔!͓͈͓̯͓̭̺̰̍

11 Likes

Oh my god. I’d like this actually!

Then Bob’s ultimate could summon Ashe :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Actually i find this idea better fitting for a new hero, something we havent got so far is Twins and this kind of ability would suit them perfectly

1 Like

While we’re at it, how about a hero who takes two players to control like Cho’gall in HotS? Plenty of potential omnic designs would make that awesome.

Wait. Does bob talk? I forget.

No, it’s a silent B.O.B.

That would be way to hard to include in a game like this tbh

Why? It’s a first person shooter. Plenty of first person shooters have a vehicle system, and Overwatch already kind of has one in D.va with her mech that counts as a separate game object. The game also already has moving platforms implemented if they wanted to handle it that way.

The game engine might need some tweaks or new features. It could be a technical challenge, sure, but it would not be an unreasonable challenge.

Yeah, it would be cool to have a character that came in a pair, allowing you to swap them mid game without dying and respawning. That could be done with Bob and Ashe but it would be nice to have a new duo hero.