Major Sound Issues

I was playing a game of quick play on route 66 as tracer, when I recalled and my audio from the game completely stopped for a few seconds. I know it was not just my game because I had spotify on in the background playing music, and the music played fine. This caused me not know there was a torb right next to me shooting me. But once the audio resumed, it was not working correctly. Everything had a bit of an echo, and sounded like it was coming from a really bad set of stereo speakers. Along with that, there was a short delay between what was happening, and when I would hear it. For instance I would shoot as widow (as I wondered if it was a tracer related bug, and it was not) and I would see the bullet shoot and hit, but the actual bullet and hit sound would be delayed a bit. I was on 35 ping at the time if I remember correctly, so it wasn’t a ping issue. I do not know why this was happening only that I have restarted my game and tried switching my audio settings around, and it is still extremely bugged out. If this is a known issue please tell me how to fix it, because otherwise I will have to reinstall my game again (this is not the first time I have reinstalled my game because of some kind of bug, only the first time I am posting about it bc I want to play the game) and I don’t want to go through the time and hassle of doing that if there is a fix. And if there is not a fix, then Blizzard please fix this ASAP.

1 Like

also had a bug a bug like this just happen to me, i was playing soldier and a couple of things went off at the same time in my game. After that instance my sound seemed like they coming from the wrong audio driver or like you said a bad one. With mine some sounds seem louder than others, while some still are the same level as i have my sound set to,

also restarted my game, computer, and updated drivers

Also happening with genjis shurikens when they hit a wall, you can hear them hit walls across the map.

Are you using the new audio setting?
Edit:
In case you are/Don’t know what I mean, try out this nice guide!