Major Bastion Bug Still Needs Patch

Awesome!

I’m glad most Bastion players will be glad knowing this bug will be fixed.

I can hear the Bastion mains rejoicing!

1 Like

A developer actually responded! Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3

1 Like

I’m not complaining but, it looks you(HoldTheDoor) finally spammed enough posts on this topic to get a Developer’s attention.

5 Likes

You noticed. :smiley: A broken clock is still right twice a day!

2 Likes

Still would have been nice if you could have calmed down a little and not spam every thread a dev was in.

1 Like

WAIT HOLD UP! This glitch is a delay being carried over from one ult to the next? I’ve ignored these posts for months 'cause the first one I read said it was caused when you spam click at the start of the transformation.

2 Likes

Finally. Finally. Finally. I am the first one who found the cause of this bug. I found the cause and kept posting it to forum for one month. Proxillus
made a video from my thread and Kolorblind made a video about it inspired by Proxillus’s video . now finally Blizz knows the cause. happy ending!

Proxillus’s video about bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anYBF5h0TTc
Kolorblind’s video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObGAb1GTIDE&t=3s

1 Like

Taking a look at Ana’s quickscope wonkiness while you’re at it?

so you guys fixed it after 2 years. NICE.

2 years, yet i havent heard about this bug untill now!

1 Like

Thanks, closing as fixed then.

“Principal Level Designer” - Woah, you guys fix characters, too? Is there anything you can’t do? :open_mouth:

Or are you a Bastion player yourself, and you went to the character designers next door and be like “Remember when I said: ‘Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept Blizzard World as a gift’… ?”

1 Like

Do you mean that she can’t shoot for the first second? I don’t think that’s a glitch.

I never knew so many people were bastion mains!

1 Like

IS THAT WHAT THAT IS??

I have been trying to figure out why my first shot is delayed some times when entering tank mode.

holy crap.

2 Likes

Beep boop beep beep Boop beep(Hey, Bastion is one of my favorite characters to play[along with D. Va, Brigitte, Moira, Lucio, Mei, Torbjorn, and Genji so don’t think I’m a noob for saying that] I have his gold gun[mainly because it looked really good with Spitfire] you wanna go? JK, I honestly haven’t noticed this bug but it’s good it’s getting fixed I guess)

For the record I did not fix this. Wouldn’t even know where to start. The credit goes to Derek Mulder.

17 Likes

Is the Bastion tank fix live? Or do we have to wait for a upcoming patch?
Also, thanks Derek :smiley:

1 Like

Then please thank Derek for us.

This fix will definitely help Bastion.

4 Likes