[Main Thread] WidowMaker Bundle Purchase Failure

i logged on so i could buy the new widow skin, but whenever i hit “yes” to purchase im forced to press another time then it says “purchase failed try another time”. what’s wrong with the shop right now? i’m just trying to buy the skin.

8 Likes

same thing is currently happening to me.

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me. I actually liked the skin they put out for once, and have the coins but I can’t buy it. lol…this game is such a fail.

1 Like

like they want us to pay these crazy prices, but the moment we all want to buy the new skin they messed up the shop. it’s one thing after another.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me too.

same this here ;-; so disappointing tbh

With the shop switching items, I can’t even submit a support ticket as the page kicks me out and asks me to log in while I am logged in, can’t re try as it results in the same issue of being kicked out the ticket page, the “solutions” provided in article/000100452 do not work either. And I worry that when the item, goes off sale, the issue will be fixed and they will just brush it off and say “Should have bought it when it was up” :frowning:

Just a heads up, we are seeing multiple reports and I was able to replicate it myself. We are currently looking into purchase errors relating to the new Widowmaker Bundle. I do not have an ETA but if I get any updates I will post them here. For now just wait a bit and try again.

2 Likes

having same issue :frowning:

Same, I can’t submit a ticket about it either.

alright thanks so much!

Same here. I was wondering if it was a server-side issue so I flushed my DNS and it still wouldn’t work. I was so excited to see her finally in the shop! Hopefully, we can get an ETA as to when we can get it soon.

same LIKE JSU TLET ME BUY IT FFS

This happened to me TWICE!

It charged my account for double the amount of coins and never gave me the skin, so I went from 4,000 coins to 100 coins. I didn’t even keep my 2,000 from my Watchpoint because I got double charged.

On top of that, the skin/bundle is still locked.
What the heck???

I NEED TO SPECIFY THAT THIS HAPPENED ON MY MSIN ACCOUNT-

2 Likes

same is happening to me lmao this game rn

Same here, it took my coins and didn`t give the skin.

2 Likes

first widow skin in forever and this happens wtf

I tried buying it too, but it gave me an error and took the 2100 credits, rip

I purchased it through the battenet website and after a few minutes it went through, but it says that its queued for the time being and i will get it soon.

wow took my coins and didnt get the skin now wtf