[Main Thread] Overwatch 2 crashes after a couple of minutes

did anyone find a solution?

I’m also using kirby OS of windows 10

I don’t have a debloated version of Windows and it’s not working…

Heeelp !!! my game crashes after 2 or 3 minutes…i try everything !!!

4 Likes

can someone help with this problem please ?

4 Likes

I just reinstalled Windows 10 today and Overwatch 2 no longer crashes. Very inconvenient, I wish I knew what the actual problem was.

having same problem
playing like 2 or 3 min and the the game freez with no error i did all the hardwear update can we get some help to lazy to reinstal the windows
pls help us :frowning:

2 Likes

it’s exactly the same problem, how we can fix that please

Fresh install of windows did not work for me btw. Beta was running perfectly.

4 Likes

Same issue here. After 1-2 min playing the game freezes. Luckily I can close it via task-manager.

CPU: Intel I3-6100U
GPU: Intel HD graphics 520
RAM: 32 GB

Same here

i tried almost everything

i hope they fix this issue soon. all i want to do is play overwatch with my friends but now im the oddball out.

4 Likes

Still having the same issue, Im unsure what to do, I was hoping the patch today would fix the issue. Ive done everything I can think of from unistalling, installing on different drive, removing overlays, removing oc, updating drivers, scan and repair, change of displays and so on. really need this fixed and an update from blizzard

1 Like

Same, my game closes after 2-5 minuets, no error, no freezes, it just closes on its own.

8 Likes

I sometimes can play for a match or two, sometimes not even for a minute, but the game keeps crashing on me so frequently it’s literally unplayable. I really really hope this gets fixed :frowning:

3 Likes

Did you do a complete wipe?

I tried it on a new windows user and that did not work

4 Likes

At Day one I can play normally but on next day I have this problem too, I saw battle pass and I want to level to 50 and buy battle pass to get mercy skin but me and this people can’t do that now [PLS HELP US BLIZZARD]

Today i can play a few games normally, but just now the game start to get freeze again…PLZ WE NEED A FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM !!!

My game runs around 30 sec to 2 mins and then closes without any freeze, log or dialogue box. it doesn’t looks like a crash just closes on its own with normal CPU and GPU usage. i usually overclock my gpu for performance (its a 710 :frowning: ) cant seem to run it with or without OC. pls help blizzard.

1 Like

Same here crash after 2 to 10min without anything, the game jsut disappear from runnin in a second while waiting in queue…

1 Like