[Main Thread] Not receiving League Tokens/Drops

So looking back on this, the word was “everything will come by November 15th” yet my account lies barren, tokenless and skinless. I enjoyed watching the playoffs but I feel that the in-game rewards were a large motivation, and it feels sad knowing I haven’t received them yet.

1 Like

I have not received any of my tokens or skins and I watched every match and nearly every rerun at the premier time. I just want a statement saying that it is working or not. Has anyone gotten anything?

I also watched almost all of the league, playoffs, encores including semi-final and grand final and I only get reward for the first few days(95 tokens, 9 skins) then nothing else until now.

Watched many hours of OWL and Encores and I am still left tokenless and skinless, GIVE ME MY STUFF BLISSARD!!!

1 Like

I havent gotten my stuff yet and its past 15 november i only have 110 tokens 12 hour skins (except mei) and i have watched 30+ hours including the finals 2 hours . Wow … :man_walking::dash:

1 Like

I watched 30+ hours and I haven’t gotten anything…

2 Likes

I didn’t keep track of no. of hours watched, but definitely watched about 10+ hours but League tokens dropped is 0. It is mentioned that items may be added only after Nov 15, but today is Nov 17 and nothing has yet been added to my account.
All platforms are connected and I checked it during every stream to make sure.

Its Nov 17th and I have gotten zero tokens :frowning:

1 Like

I’m assuming we won’t get any tokens or skins until when the patch drops (11am PST), at the earliest.

The mid-season cycle patch delay post specifically says overwatch league items from youtube will be distributed with the patch.

2 Likes

Yeah patch came, no OWL items have been given out

6 Likes

patch is out and didnt got any new rewards

6 Likes

Patched the game and no rewards.

9 Likes

Just updated to the latest patch I got the icons but no skins or league tokens

6 Likes

Throwing a post into the main thread. I watched enough of the playoffs and grand finals to get all rewards - only seemed to receive up to the 12 hour “tier” for the playoffs and a mix and match of the grand final rewards (no skins, no spray but did get the name card).

2 Likes

Tantas horas viendo los partidos para no recibir ni la cuarta parte de las recompensas…ni tokens, ni skins, que vergüenza

I urge everyone to not watch any future OWL streams until we get our skins, sprays, icons, tokens, etc. that we rightfully earned. The only thing Blizzard cares about with OWL is viewership. If they don’t get views, then they’ll give us our stuff. Right now, they couldn’t care less about our rewards or we would’ve gotten them already.

7 Likes

Yeah so I watched every single match and every single encore, I had the youtube connected icon the entire time, the same way I have been doing for every other year and all contenders.

Only got a couple of icons. STILL MISSING SKINS, TOKEN DROPS, ICONS, TITLE CARD!

GOD I LOVE THIS COMPANY! Blizzard is so good! Love that I can fully trust them to follow through with their word! Thank you BLizzard!

5 Likes

they didnt give me my tokens as well

1 Like

lo mismo me a pasado…