[Main Thread] Not receiving League Tokens/Drops

I receive 145 token but 30 October receive 5 token and 3 November 10 token only. I missing skin Sigma Baptite and Skin Grand Finals , token on 4 November

Iā€™m in the same boat as you, watched everything twice. Letā€™s check back with each other as to whether we receive our player cards etc on the 15th!

I am the same. Fingers crossed

I have watched every day from the 31st of October onward, both the first stream AND the encore, and have received nothing ā€“ not a single skin OR token. Yes my account is connected, and yes the diamond under the stream said ā€œconnected.ā€ Literally 0 rewards have come through.

2 Likes

Same, I watched multiple streams throughout the league and never got a single token. How do I redeem my tokens? Iā€™ve been waiting for days now. My accounts are properly connected, but I still donā€™t get what the problem is. Blizzard should add a tracker just like what they have on Twitch or just stream the league on Twitch to make it a lot easier for people.

Waiting is hard.

Especially when you donā€™t receive tokens. Thereā€™s no inclination that youā€™re eligible for the actual, more valuable rewards.

2 Likes

Same here. Watched probably around the 30 hours of the playoffs, and the full streams of the finals and i have received nothing still. I reconnected my account and made sure the little diamond was there and all of that.
I have done exactly what i always do and never had issues with it before. This time havenā€™t received anything though. So much wasted time if it doesnā€™t appear on the 15th.

Definitely missing tokens and skins. I watched over 30 hours if encores counted. Just throwing in my issues to keep the thread alive.

1 Like

Pretty frustrated that Bliz isnā€™t doing anything about the skins that werenā€™t being awarded. Seems pretty apparent that they just donā€™t care.

1 Like

Update to this post, I watched all of the Overwatch league streams apart from the encores which is well over 30 hours and still only have been rewarded for like 4 hours of watching. This company man I swear

1 Like

Itā€™s been like this since they moved to YouTube. As the people came in here saying to wait until the 15th Iā€™ve been trying to remind them that there is absolutely no precedent for that. In the past when we had the ā€œconnected diamondā€ and didnā€™t get coins, we never got coins.
They never, ever go back and make people whole. They just quietly fix the issue for the next eventā€¦ Until it breaks again.

Weā€™ve all been had, again. They got the viewership numbers though. lol

I watched the live matches, the encore, everything that i could to earn the tokens and the cosmetics, but i didnā€™t earned everything. I saw a post saying that tomorrow 15th november, that they will fix this bug. I watched every live, so, i am waiting to receive everything tomorrow.

1 Like

I think they were saying that the last of the cosmetics would be released by the 15th. I have not seen them acknowledge a bug at all.

Still no updates. Never received my coins. Stuck at 271. I had a lot of the owl skins from previous season viewing. I got the bastion set and nothing after that. Coins stopped dropping. Watched the finals and encore but still no skins or coins :frowning:

2 Likes

Sadly same. Watched over 30+ hours but only got the rewards up to 9 hours and roughly the same token. Just got the animation on the main menu ā€œoverwatch leagues token grantedā€ but got nothing.

I have the same issue as everyone else here. all i want is the kiriko skin man. i made sure i watched all of the finals and games leading up to it as well.

1 Like

i watched over 35 hours for the first part and finalsā€¦i stopped earning the stuff at the 16 hour mark or something ā€¦kinda funny cause ive been in a convo back and forth with support about thisā€¦best part is i stream and when i do i was watching the league so i have evidence of how long i watched for

Itā€™s so stupid that they mess this entire thing up. I still havenā€™t received my coins or skins beyond the 3hr mark. Artificially boosting their viewership count and not giving away the rewards they advertised is such bull lol

1 Like

Same here, watched on Youtube over 20 hours, nothing rewarded, no skins, no tokens, no spray.

Same problem, tokens stopped coming after November 3. Also no skins