[Main Thread] Not receiving League Tokens/Drops

I also didn’t receive all my stuff yet. I have def. watched over 30h with the diamond acitvated, yet received 85 tokens and skins only till brigite tier. Also I watched the full finals. I was promised to get payed.

1 Like

Wait til the patch goes live

I have the same problem. I’ve watched every stream from start to finish and I’ve only been given the skins up to the 18th hour and a total of 90 points, but that was still November 2nd and there were still 2 3 days left. I had contacted blizzard support (and their slow support that took a week to respond) they didn’t help at all. Today I checked if the prizes had arrived because it said they would arrive by November 15th, but I haven’t received anything.

3 Likes

2 o’clock everything will be delivered I’m guessing

1 Like

30 minutes
(20 characters)

1 Like

They just announced a delay

[Regarding Our Mid-Season Cycle Patch]

edit: NOPE still don’t have tokens/skins after the patch.

8 Likes

Wow, that’s so awesome, we’ve been waiting for a patch.

They were supposed to be on the Halloween update, now it’s not on the 15th?

Small indie company ong

5 Likes

I have received zero tokens, and none of the end finals rewards promised. I watched from the pre show to the very freaking end with an account linked to youtube. this is RIDICULOUS!

19 Likes

Same here. I’ve received the skins for my hours watched, but only 5 of the corresponding OWL tokens (which took about 2 weeks to show up).

3 Likes

Same lot of token and skins missing. I ve receive some skin and token but it s not even close to the full package since i ve watched everything.

4 Likes

Milkshake11645 2 o clock at wich timezone? Cuz im in CET timezone. Either way i heard people got everything before the 10th already (whats also weird)

I’m EST, but apparently its delayed now so

1 Like

I can’t wait for the patch to go live and then there are still going to be issues with not receiving full tokens or skins, etc. I am expecting this, may as well assume the twitch drops also won’t work because the clownery is off the charts!

4 Likes

Same, I haven’t received the overwatch league points for the last two days. I was hoping it was going to pop up but nope… Don’t get me started about the skin. Nada, are they stingy? I feel like they don’t want us to have the points or skins :yawning_face:

3 Likes

honestly who is surprised
just dont touch the game until tokens drop.

1 Like

I’ve received none of it so far. That they’ve announced the stuff we earned is delayed while the shop is intact and updated, his hilarious but on brand at this point.

2 Likes

That’s more info than they usually give us. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I watched several hours, enough to unlock everything and guess what? I´ve received 5 Tokens and nothing else!
I sent a ticket explaning everything, also providing screenshots where you clearly can see my account was linken and showing to them in my youtube archive how long i kept watching every video.
You know what they replied to me? NOTHING! After 10 days im still waiting for someone to reply!
This is just hilarious!

1 Like

I hope me adding my issue here will reach out to blizzard but I have the same issue as everyone else in this forum. I watched EVERY SINGLE Playoffs stream INCLUDING the Encores from start to finish with the Connected account Diamond at the bottom and I’ve only received a 105 tokens and up to the Brigitte tier skin which is I think 9 hours. Hope when the mid season patch launches those OWL prizes get fixed 100%.

2 Likes

i didnt got anything either after watching for like 30hours

2 Likes