Main Thread - Missing Tracer skin/spray, PS4 or Europe region

I have exactly the same issue. I have skin available on NA servers, but when I log into EU servers again I still missing it. Please help me fix this

I’m still waiting for the skin and spray on PS4, watched both live and rebroadcast to make sure. Got the tokens but not the spray or skin

PS4 player here, I got abot 50 tokens from watching the original and re- broadcast, but I did not receive the Tracer spray or skin.

same problem here, asia and america yes, eu no :frowning:

1 Like

Missing Tracer skin/spray on EU, America and Asia are fine.

1 Like

We’re still looking into this, but we’ve seen some situations where this can help with some people experiencing this issue.

For those on PSN, you may have some luck with unlinking and relinking the PSN and Battle.net Account.

For those on PC, try switching to a different region and switching back to EU.

These workarounds may not work, but may resolve the issue until we have more information on this issue.

Jesus, I made a support ticket about this issue, only to get told they haven’t recieved any confirmed reports of this being an issue for PS4 players

Meanwhile, this thread and countless others: Am I a joke to you?

3 Likes

I didn’t know if this was actually gonna work or not but it did. The Overwatch League White Tracer Skin finally appeared on PS4 after I unlinked my PSN and re-linked it back to my blizzard account

I have exact same issue on PC, switched regions but nothing happened, spray and away skin are missing even if I watched the entire GrandFinals, pre- and post-show included, and the only reason I have home Tracer skin is that I got her from inaugural season Twitch chering rewards.
Edit: The next day visited both Asian and American server, skin and spray were there, equipped it, logged out, went EU and they appeared in there too ^^

I have watched 2 hours of Grand Final Overwatch League, but up to now I still haven’t receive the spray & Tracer league skin. I did watched 2 hours through OW League Android app, and I also linked both Overwatch League page & app through Account Management/connection page.

1 Like

I can certify that this worked.
Thx!

Same here literally watched the entire thing got tokens and no skin. Sad🥺

I also watched the entire thing and got like 55 tokens but no skins/spray except on NA server but just last night they came through for me so it should come through for everyone today or tomorrow

No tokens, sprays, or skins for me in NA.

ive tried switching between eu and us servers and it still is only on the us servers

Ps4 user. Unlinking and linking up my PlayStation account worked. Have the skins and spray now. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

I participated in the OWL 2020 event on 10-10-2020 for over 2 hours. I got my tokens and one of my sprays. But my sprays disappeared and I never got the costume even though I logged in and viewed the event from start to finish

on the NA server, but nothing

Want to add to this - I used the OWL mobile app to watch the Grand Finals, yet I still have not received the spray/skin. Interestingly, I have this issue despite being NA and PC. I was told to report here if I still don’t receive the spray within 24 hours.

love how i can equip the skins and sprays on asia and NA but going back to eu its not changed. but the place where the spray shouldve been equipped has been cleared and is now empty.