Missing cosmetics/store purchase

I havent played overwatch in a long time, so i come to overwatch 2 and EVERYTHING is gone. Its like i never even played the game before, heros are locked skins are missing.

3 Likes

Is there a reason why my blizzcon skins aren’t transferring over? Like they cant go between platforms because ive been waiting years for my Noire widow skin again

There’s legit 121 other comments that says we all lost our stuff and there’s no reason yet for that

I’m missing literally everything. I’m playing on the same PSN account I used for OW1 but it’s treating me as a fresh player.

6 Likes

I’m missing a bunch of skins including the set of legendary Origins Edition skins

Again my friend who cannot read, they are talking about much broader skins, like their whole lockers going missing, or just the sprays, or things like that. Im missing ONE skin and its the one blizzcon skin I own. Do you just not see anything weird in that? The rest of my locker is fine its just the one.

1 Like

Same! Except all my stuff is wiped including my progression. I dunno how to fix it :sob:

1 Like

Did you try to link the wrong account?

I’m missing everything from Overwatch 1. Not a single thing carried over

3 Likes

Everything is gone for me. All characters are locked, all skins are gone, all lines all sprays everything I had is gone. Yet my battlenet account still has my OG profile pic and everything that was attached beforehand, so theres obviously some disconnect there. Idk how it connected my accounts but nothing is connected, makes no sense

EDIT: My profile pic changed about 4 or 5 hours after release for some reason

5 Likes

I have this exact issue on my xbox, everything that I had from playing the first game for over five years is gone. I have nothing in my career profile almost like my stuff was straight up deleted.

4 Likes

No Skins and some of the Heroes are locked out for me, Not playing for hours to get the only two characters i really play. Don’t see why it doesnt just read that i have Overwatch 1 saved data and it work off that.

4 Likes

Same here, think the only thing that wasnt lost on my end was a few dva skins but lost my gold sombra weapon

1 Like

I lost every single item from OW1, also kept getting an error when trying to purchase the battle pass.

I’m experiencing something similar but it legitimately feels like I created a new account even though I know I used the right login information and I have my old username as well. I’m missing all my skins and cosmetics.

1 Like

Same thing here. May have not played in a while, but was definitely under the assumption (with other games doing cross-progession and it working like intended) that I’d keep all of my OW1 cosmetics and such. Really just bummed about it and hope it gets fixed and not all is just lost to the void :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Same i have lost all the skins i have earned over the years.

3 Likes

I have the same problem, I’m personally at least missing the Genji Hapi skin (which is really sad since it’s become one of my favs).
The only reason I found out was because a friend also had the exact same thing happen.
I don’t know if I’m missing anything else since I haven’t been able to check due to being kicked off the servers but I’ll update if I’m missing anything else later.

I am also experiencing the same issue as everyone else with the cosmetics and when i boot up the game it does not give me the option for account merger

1 Like

So I just logged into overwatch 2 and I have none of my cosmetics from overwatch 1 I play on Xbox and merged my battle.net with my XBOX account before playing overwatch 2 and I have nothing now I never once had to login to battle.net to play overwatch on my console so why do I have to now and where are my skins I’m actually really upset everything was setup properly I got my Xbox and my battle.net accounts merged so I should have all my stuff please help

2 Likes