Missing cosmetics/store purchase

They would not lie about it on purpose. If they can’t then it would be a massive data error and it would look terrible for them and feel terrible for all the customers. They don’t want that, I am sure. Hopefully when this is done you will get everything back.

Same here… all statistcs, data, all missing.

I also lost all of my cosmetics, I have paid for the 20$ legendaries, I had a bunch for doom fist and especially mei, I didn’t have any and now all I’ve gotten is the watch point skins and currency and the starter pack skin and currency but I don’t have a single over watch 1 skin that I unlocked or any of my stats, emotes, sprays, etc

same bro, have they fixed it to you already?

Im also missing all my skins and gold hammer for my reinhardt, I really want this bug fixed asap!

Is there an update yet to this yet? Like an estimate time of it being fixed? Or if y’all found the bug?

I’m missing the Poison Dart skin, too. I had it equipped in Overwatch, but when I started OW2 it was gone, and Lucio was set to the default skin. Same goes for the Hanzo Dark Wolf skin.

Lost all my skins on ps4/5 and been stuck in account merge hell queue since launch… I have everything unlocked in ow1… every event item… I earned all them and would like a update on when the account merge bug will be fixed

I am missing everything on PS4, even the skins I have payed for. Horrible, I am yet again disappointed by Blizzards incompetence.

I am also missing every cosmetic from the previous game along with golden weapons. Is there a way to fix this or do we just have to wait?

I am also missing my Playstation progress with hundreds of hours and all of the hard-earned skins I have collected over the years…

I merged with my Battle.net account on PC last week, but it has not carried over my progress in the end; I have a fresh new account on both platforms…

I am really hoping for a fast fix.

1 Like

Same here. My account is being considered as brand new even though I played OW for years and had tons of cosmetics, golden weapons and so on. Even have to unlock the characters.

same here im hoping they can fix it

Yeah, I am missing everything. Made me back at level 0 and had to do tutorial. Says I am connected on battlenet. I

Play enough matches to unlock arcade mode and then you can merge your account. You’ll be put in a queue to merge it. I’m currently 330,000 in the queue

1 Like

I have all my OW1 cosmetics a far as I can tell but I’m only missing the watchpoint pack

Everything that I had in overwatch 1 is gone, I have nothing in ow2. Fix it blizzard smh

It looks like the game recognized my profile when I first logged in but I do not have any of my skins or progression items. Please let fix!

Same here I haven’t received any of my old cosmetics from OW1 they are all showing locked and I ain’t even have access to the battlepass tier one rewards even thou I pre purchased the watchpoint pack a day before release, and the shop isn’t showing up for me either

I logged on and I didn’t see my Noir Widowmaker skin and I was very upset about this

2 Likes