Missing cosmetics/store purchase

I am just gonna check like every 4 hours or so to see if my stuff is back.

I’m in a similar boat, I’m missing various cosmetics mainly all of the Overwatch Origins Edition Cosmetics. Hopefully we can recover everything soon…

I’m missing all my stuff from overwatch 1. I even bought the watch point pack for overwatch 2 and didn’t get any of it. I only play on Xbox and just now got the ability to merge, which I’m not even sure it did anything because it still shows in in queue for merging.

if you’re in the queue the merge isn’t completed. That’s what in the queue means.

Even if you’re in the queue it doesn’t matter. As twice now it’s said migration complete only for me to restart the game and be back in the queue again…

I was able to log in only once this morning and now it’s back to the LC-208 error please ffs help me

Same issue here with the skins and I know it is the right account because I have 2 skins that i had bought with the league tokens for instance the Contender’s away and home skins but yet I have no other skins or really anything there other than that

I’m also missing all my OW1 cosmetics despite owning and playing the game prior to OW2

my account said merge complete but i’m missing my origin editions skins, they show up fine on my playstation though. but my pc is my main console now, how do i access these skins, or are they forever stuck on my playstation?

I am also missing everything i had from overwatch 1 and im on xbox

Yea like all of my stuff is missing and im on xbox i want to know why i see people with there stuff and xbox people dont get any stuff back whats up with this please fix

Please read #announcements they already addressed this.

Before and after account merge I don’t have anything that I had in Overwatch 1 in my console account. (My console skins, levels, icons, everything.) This is a serious problem for everyone and it must be fixed ASAP. I’m not even sure if all those data files I used to have on my console account are still in Blizzard’s system. I had about 6-7 OWL skins including Atlantic Mercy. I would deeply appreciate it if everything I lost was returned. Please if any Blizzard official or representative/employee sees this, help us and fix this problem. Thank you.

Thanks for the informatio

Like a lot of people, my cosmetics are also missing and all characters are locked. I started on PS4 and have hundreds of hours logged into OW 1(not quite as much as some) , FINALLY get logged in to PS 4 and nothing… so per forum instructions, I log in a second time(oh boy…) and theres still nothing. So now I am at a loss as to what to do…

Finally got account merge button to work last night it put me in the queue so I went to bed woke up this morning and said ready to merge close your game to complete. Closed my game waited in the login queue for second time and it says I’m number 210,000 in the merge queue now.

I hope so. All my friends are in the account merge process but me

hello, my overwatch 1 skins are all still locked in overwatch 2, my account name on playstation/battle.net is NbsMstDie and i have a decent amount of skins in overwatch 1.

Same boat here 6 years of progress wiped clean plz help!!!

This is a known issue. They are working on it.

1 Like