Missing cosmetics/store purchase

I too am missing everything

1 Like

Hello, after reading this thread I am just glad I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. I lost all of my skins as well as my golden weapons. Look forward to receiving an update soon. Thanks for all you and the teams help!

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from [Main Thread] Missing cosmetics (Skins, Golden Weapons):

I’m so upset at the moment. I lost so many skins. I lost skins that were apart of challenges and I even lost the Ange De La Mort Skin I purchased for Widowmaker. I know this cause I played her a lot and it’s upsetting to know that I could have lost a limited time skin. Really hope I get my stuff back and they fix everything.

A los que perdimos todos los cosméticos, cómo le aremos para que nos los devuelvan. O que actualización hay que descargar para que se arregle?

Yeah, same here, noire skin and all. I just have a few random cosmetics unlocked.

Im in the same boat as everyone else. I linked my battlenet and Xbox account and lost all my skins, characters and levels all at once after waiting.

1 Like

I’m missing my Hydra skin for Symmetra.
I’m not sure about any others yet.

Well seems 90% of the playerbase has so ya. Kinda pathetic all the money people have out into the game and they just get it wiped lmfao. Glad im not a sheep and bought skins but its really pathetic a simple merge to a game thats pretty much the same as the old one is causing issues. Not like its a new game.its like a dlc tbh and not a new game and all these issues. Sheesh bliz has went downhill

Sadly bet this dowsnt get fixed for atleast a month sadly. They will cry ddos every few days to have more time to fix it. Watch. Devs nowadays are lazy af. All the good ones from years back retired i guess. Back when gaming was solid and new games was actually a new game and loaded with content to unlock and no microtransactions. The good days

1 Like

Same all my acount is gone no skin, no data, nothing
I Hope it will be fix soon

The only things I’ve noticed gone were the OW1 origins edition content. The other stuff from the legendary edition is still there.

I won’t like I’m an angry little andy that all those cosmetics I worked towards 5 years ago aren’t anywhere to be seen

I seem to be missing my Hydra Sym, Poison Dart Lucio, and Dark Wolf Hanzo skins and I know for a fact I unlocked them because I wore them before. I’m assuming this is a bug since others are reporting it missing.

i lost my Dark Wolf skin (Hanzo) which costs 3K points
i want my coins back / the skin back

yup all my characters are locked from OW1 no skins at all

1 Like

All my skins are missing and most my characters are locked out. I’m not a new user. Its trying to prompt me to go through tutorials.

I lost everything as well. 1000 hours down the drain

Having the exact same issue. Made sure my ACC was linked started the game up on Pc and boom fresh acc. Turned on my PS4 to see if id have my stuff there and boom fresh acc. Tried the account link thing and the tab doesnt even work (im assuming its because my account was linked well before this) but yea man everything wiped.

I have everything wiped too no skins, no battlepass, no heroes