Missing cosmetics/store purchase

Hopefully it gets fixed too, I have a other sub post that a lot of people are experiencing this problem, such as myself.

I am missing some of my most recent overwatch league skin purchases such as happi genji

All my OWL skins, and all golden weapons are gone :persevere:

8 Likes

It seems that I just got most if all of the skins I was missing if memory serves - Maybe it just takes a while to update?

Same here I don’t have any of my gold weapons and also lost a TON of skins. I also have skins that I never had before. I am sure I am on my account, as I don’t have another.

same, missin so many skins :sob:

1 Like

same all the genji skins i owned and my golden weapon is missing

Same for me, I have 100% on DVA heading into today and I’d say I have about half of my cosmetics. I’m pretty bummed about it.

same, missin so many skins :sob:

im literally missing like 60-70 skins…this aint cool, how do they manage to mess up a simple transfer

1 Like

Missing Pink Mercy, a bunch of other skins and all of my golden weapons as well.

1 Like

+1 to this. I’m missing some of my fav skins from OW1

2 Likes

I lost my happi genji skin that was bought with overwatch league tokens

It seems I got mine back after going into a shooting range for a minute then back out. Maybe try that?

I’m also having this but not only skins, also the heroes are locked and I paid for the watchpoint pack and don’t have the battle pass

4 Likes

same here, im missing my 2019 atlantic all-stars Mercy skin and im so :frowning:

I’m currently missing several legendary skins from different hero’s in mine as well, anyone know any way to fix this?

Also lost the vast majority of my OW1 cosmetics and history. I’m on Xbox one X, gamer tag Superpyr0 872.

I had 100% on Rein, and I’m more sad about losing stats from OW1. Definitely would appreciate an update

same here, so weird :upside_down_face:

I worked very hard for all of my cosmetics! the fact that some of my favorites are re-locked is very distressing as I was told I got to keep all of them when the game updated. I hope you have plans to fix this! If you’re checking accounts, please check mine.

3 Likes