[Main Thread] Missing cosmetics/store purchase

I’m missing my skins as well

4 Likes

For the sake of making it evident of how prevalent this problem is, I also already had a merged console account, and it’s showing my account as brand new. No cosmetics, all the locked heroes are locked (which is a system I dislike personally anyway), and I have to go through the entire new player experience.

6 Likes

Im the same way I have clips of me playing overwatch from years ago i just want all my stuff back.

3 Likes

Im also missing a majority of my skins as well as coins i had saved up from that last game😮‍💨 it hurts so bad

2 Likes

most of my skins is gone too and havent got my watchpoint pack.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Mine are missing too. Not gonna play at all if I have to start from the bottom. I never got a prompt to merge or anything

82 Likes

Every single item I had on my xbox account is gone. I now only have my PC skins on my xbox account. I am SO disappointed in this game already.

47 Likes

Also being treated as fresh player. My battle.net account has been linked for over a year.

55 Likes

My whole account has been reset, all skins are gone, my level is back to 1 and i have nothing from before

60 Likes

Every single cosmetic I had on xbox is gone. They only carried over the cosmetics I had on PC to my xbox account.

9 Likes

Same here, missing absolutely everything

22 Likes

im having the same issue

6 Likes

I am missing ALL of my characters and ALL of my cosmetics. Havent played in a while, but I played on PS4 all the time.

20 Likes

The problem is they’re using the battlenet account for ow instead of your console account. Would be so easy to fix but these people are morons

21 Likes

Idk if I should play or not It’s basically like I’m on a brand new account I’m afraid if I play a game my account will be stuck like this forever and I won’t ever get my cosmetics back

23 Likes

I always played on console and now that my account was linked I don’t have any of my progress, skins, etc.

16 Likes

I am also missing everything. Prompted the tutorial, and can’t use the account merger section.

11 Likes

This is so annoying. Only my pc progress was carried over (30 hrs). My console progress is completely gone (200+ hrs)

14 Likes

There should be no problem, from what i get, our stuff are coming

1 Like