Missing cosmetics/store purchase

Their last response is “we dont know when a fix will be released”

I have just submitted a ticket and was told to come here to report the same bug, I lost my genji oni skin form an account merge and have yet to get any help yet

I have made multiple tickets and have yet to get help regarding my player progress transferring from Overwatch 1 to Overwatch 2, I have followed the steps for linking accounts since the release of Overwatch 2. Still, no prompt for merge account transfer has appeared. Please help if you have any ideas on what to do. , _ ,

1 Like

Similar position for me. I sent in multiple tickets yet they kept not giving me a proper response. I did link my accounts and got the account transfer prompt thou and I still don’t have anything from my overwatch 1 days. Just wish for a timeframe or even some questions to see what each individual person did because some people apparently have all their items and others don’t and then it should make it easier to fix the problem.

I am missing literally dozens of skins from my account. I spent over 100$ on cosmetics during OW1 however since transferring to OW2 they have not been given to me. It has been over two months of waiting and only a few of the skins initially transferred. Please help

*I am not sure where to write a formal ticket

2 Likes

Hey there, this is Game Master Uridetz.

The issues have since been resolved, and there are no other current known issues with missing skins from the console merging currently that have been verified. This was covered in our known issues blog here:

Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Is the last message I got from them. They told me to open another forum post (i have 2 already) month old and no responses on them yet.

1 Like

Missing Noire Widowmaker and Pink Mercy. Can I please have my stuff it has been 3 months Blizzard

3 Likes

Are you calling us liars for missing all our skins? Legit I had to start from nothing as soon as launch.

Well hopefully this gets fixed because I had most of the hanzo and genji skins including ow league skins but I’m missing them and I want to buy them again but it’ll be a waste

Yes they are claiming since blizzard does not track console purchases, only PC purchases, that console reports are unverifiable.

" To be clear, we can not see any of your console purchases as those were not done through our store. We can only see your PC purchases and in this case the pink mercy skin you call out specifically was not purchased on this account on PC. "

Is what I got told.

They just told me to submit proof of something from 5 years ago now after admitting they dont keep track of stuff.

Just cut ur ties with blizzard, they’re not there to help you and arent going to help you with anything in hopes you ignore their wrong doings.

Duck them.

1 Like

I lost everything from overwatch one because I deleted my account after it had merged. I made a new account and tried to merge years of progress and gold weapons and I feel like no one has helped me at all. I’ve waited months and none of my stuff is here even though it says it is connected to the account with overwatch 1 progress. I don’t know whether to just cry or uninstall the game at this point. :frowning:

Yeah, I’m still missing like 3 or 4 Ashe skins, and 2 or 3 Ana skins. And those are just the ones I’m aware of at the moment. One of the skins being the Summer skin for Ashe that I had unlocked on both console and PC, which of course isn’t available for purchase through legacy coins, but instead I would have to spend $20 to regain.

I‘m still missing almost all my cosmetics from Overwatch 1.

I know I‘ve merged my accounts correctly because I‘ve received the Pink Mercy skin I bought on PS4, yet somehow I‘m still missing pretty much all my other cosmetics.

I currently have about 20 cosmetics for most heroes, meaning I‘m missing at least around 60-80 cosmetics per hero (that were released in Overwatch 1).

There is also no mention as to when it will be resolved, if it even will be resolved.

Apparently, as Blizzard stated themselves, no cosmetics have been lost in the transition to Overwatch 2, meaning they know exactly which cosmetics we had and are still missing (unless their statement was a lie).

In my opinion, there are 2 solutions to this issue:

a) Give us an update and let us know when we can expect the issue to be fixed (this also implies not pretending the issue doesn‘t exist for a change).

b) Give us compensation. If Blizzard‘s statement is to be believed, no cosmetics have been lost in the transition, so they should know exactly which cosmetics we‘re missing. The minimum they could do is give us the currency we would need to spend to buy the cosmetics again.

This issue is beyond unacceptable. The way Blizzard has been treating their customers and playerbase is honestly unacceptable and they should be held accountable for mistakes like this.

2 Likes

Just joined ow2, having used the same ACC on PC for ow 1 from around 2017-2018 iirc, after awhile of not installing; got edged on by friends.

I’ve noticed I lost hundreds of things, gold weapons - skins like grillmaster 76, yeti winston, Jazzy Lucio & Equalizer Lucio - skins that you either don’t forget or were obtained in an event - some other event skins, emotes, end poses, etc.

nearly everything (mainly sprays and legendary skins) for on some characters, barring items that I had equipped at the time, are gone.
Such as my Zarya has nothing but all basic skins, the champion skin, and Xuanwu - having lost Artic, Barbarian, Industrial, 80s, and what I believe was also Cyberian.

Same goes for my Reaper. My McCree. Doomfist. Ana. Reinhardt (Lost ALL Legendary skins). List goes on —
Essentially nearly everything for events (Mainly skins and sprays) are gone.

It even seems like I Gained items I didn’t have before like taunts or skins which makes no sense whatsoever because I wouldn’t have been playing at the time they were released.

EDIT
Did some further looking at my profile and items. Now here’s the main kicker. How it shows how many items you have.
Lets take Reinhardt, the one most effected on my profile: it says 74/130.
Yet, let me go line by line for unlocks:
Skins: 7/24
Emotes: 3/9
Collectables: 0/68 I wasn’t playing at the time.
Victory Poses: 4/8
Voice Lines: 18/33
Sprays: 107/357
Highlight Intros: 2/4
Weapons: 0/1.

Obviously its all off. You do the math.
Something isn’t registering or tracking, and its painfully obvious.

How does this even happen? How can I even fix this?
Has anyone even gotten a fix for missing items at this point, given its been awhile since it launched?

I am also missing a few skins, but what i’m mainly concerned about is my officer d.va skin that i have already tried contacting support about. both times i was referred back to forums…

2 Likes

January 2023,
Would like all my skins and intros back that were lost between games back please
Thank you

2 Likes

It has been over 3 months since the launch and I‘m still missing almost all my cosmetics from Overwatch 1.

I‘m going to keep posting here every month until this issue is resolved so they can‘t just ignore us for a month and then close the Thread.

I‘m convinced at this point that we‘re either not going to get our cosmetics back at all or that they’re deliberately being slow so that some uf us are desperate enough to buy back some of our favorite skins we already had.

I’m on the same boat here. I’ve only had a small handful of cosmetics from OW1 since launch and no idea if I’m gonna get any of them back.

1 Like