Missing cosmetics/store purchase

Same here blizzard better fix the game all my stuff cosmetics is gone I even checked my ps4 data it’s gone blizzard better get my lvl 800 with all cosmetics and golden guns back. 5-6 years of playing overwatch down the drain

1 Like

missing random skins as well, the poison dart skin for lucio and the blue dragon for symmetra for sure but it’s hard to tell what’s all missing without checking against a list since I had every non OWL skin.

All my year one till 2019 progression is poof! May not even play now.

Have lost everything from my console account (switching to pc). stats, skins, etc. Its as if i’ve never touched the game despite playing for years, very frustrating seeing my account and my stuff disappear without a trace.

I have the same problem , i dont have my cosmetics , like OV 1 skins , Gold weapons , etc…, the game see me like a new one and i no have the old heroes

There is an update on the issue about missing account cosmetics and such here.

Problems with Account Merge (Missing Player Items/Data)

Tl;dr: You have not lost any items or progress, though some players are logging in and seeing some/all elements missing from their collection.

We’ve received a number of reports from players that their inventory in-game is partially or totally reset. We’ve determined that the cause for this discrepancy in approximately half of reported cases is players having not yet completed their account merge . This is understandable—one cause for this is due to a bug with the launch build not providing an account merge prompt on some consoles. We rolled out a partial UI fix earlier today to help some console players progress through the account merge flow, however, we are still working on fixes for additional UI issues.

In the other half of reported cases for this issue, things are just taking longer than expected for items from the original Overwatch to transfer and populate in Overwatch 2. In all cases, no player data has been wiped or lost. We have a client-side fix for this that cannot be deployed until next week, so we are exploring server-side fixes and will provide updates as more information becomes available.

There was a separate issue with account merge where players who had merged their console and PC accounts were experiencing problems logging in. This bug is now resolved. If you watched any community streamers on launch day, you might have noticed some had more trouble logging in than others; this bug was the primary cause for that.

Incorrectly Locked Heroes and Items for Existing Players

This is an issue separate from account merge but the player experience is the same as the above, where heroes and items that should be unlocked for existing players are appearing as locked. These cases are almost certainly related to our new First Time User Experience (FTUE) flow incorrectly being applied to existing players. We have seen relogging into the game resolve this issue in most cases. If you’re still experiencing this issue after taking these steps, please open a support ticket , that data is very helpful for our team.

On the day of launch, these issues were exacerbated by DDoS attacks—while they did not directly cause any of these issues, they made the environment in which we work on these issues more challenging. We have not suffered any further attacks.

We are committed to keeping you all informed, and will provide more information as it becomes available. Please keep an eye on @PlayOverwatch for additional updates.

Thank you, heroes,

The Overwatch Team

I am only missing skins that came with my Overwatch: Origins Edition purchase from my comsole (PS4), so the Blackwatch Reyes (Reaper), Strike-Commander Morrison (Soldier:76), Overgrowth Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, and Slipstream Tracer skins are locked.

I’m missing items as well and getting any help for this is pretty frustrating. I understand there are plenty of other issues but getting help or the ability to submit a ticket shouldn’t be this hard. I’m missing my Blue frog Lucio skin. I need to go through all characters to see what I’m missing but that was the most notable.

Same, I’m notably missing the Dark Wolf hanzo skin from the remix. it doesnt even show up as a buyable or earnable skin at all

ironically enough im missing all my skins except those ones…

All my skins from Xbox are gone and I’m not starting from the bottom again

2 Likes

Still don’t have my cosmetics from OW 1 :confused:

Yup, stuck there too. Battle.net’s been attached to my account for years, and all of my cosmetics and stats are missing.

Ive been playing this game since 2016 on my xbox account i still have my 76 achievements out of 160 as proof ive been playing this game, im pretty upset after years of loyalty to lose all of my skins and golden weapons

3 Likes

I linked my Xbox account to my Battle.net account and I have nothing besides my gamertag. I lost all my stats, skins, golden weapons, avatars and emotes, nothing was transferred. Looking forward to the fix.

1 Like

I also lost all my cosmetics from ow1, have ovwr 14 days logged and lots of stuff and would love to have it back

Please note that the update says they are doing something about it tomorrow on the 7th (US Pacific time).

I’m missing absolutely everything. All my skins, all my stats, the Gold guns I had. Everything is gone. My accounts are merged and they’ve been merged for years. On my main menu screen of Overwatch 2, it shows my PlayStation Account and BattleNet account are linked but everything is still gone. I refuse to play without having this solved first.

1 Like

I am missing 100 if my cosmetics. User name Jonnyzerep and email is Daydreamer030691@hotmail.com

Lost everything. thinks im a brand new player hopefully this gets fixed.

1 Like