Missing cosmetics/store purchase

Same here, missing absolutely everything

22 Likes

im having the same issue

6 Likes

I am missing ALL of my characters and ALL of my cosmetics. Havent played in a while, but I played on PS4 all the time.

20 Likes

The problem is they’re using the battlenet account for ow instead of your console account. Would be so easy to fix but these people are morons

21 Likes

Idk if I should play or not It’s basically like I’m on a brand new account I’m afraid if I play a game my account will be stuck like this forever and I won’t ever get my cosmetics back

23 Likes

I always played on console and now that my account was linked I don’t have any of my progress, skins, etc.

16 Likes

I am also missing everything. Prompted the tutorial, and can’t use the account merger section.

11 Likes

This is so annoying. Only my pc progress was carried over (30 hrs). My console progress is completely gone (200+ hrs)

14 Likes

There should be no problem, from what i get, our stuff are coming

1 Like

None of my account progress carried over either. No skins, no stats nothing. It says my psn and battlenet accounts are linked but nothing of my Overwatch 1 progress carried over. Even when logging into overwatch 2 for the first time I never got that merge account qr code pop up. At most I just switched from ps4 to ps5. I afraid to do anything else in fear of losing literal years of progress.

16 Likes

I just realized I couldn’t even play if I wanted I gotta do training lmfao what is going on how does this even happen

3 Likes

I love this game dearly, but my 5 years of progress is gone. Not only that but all of my settings are reset, aaaaaaand the servers keep crashing & I have to sit in queue over and over. Paid $40 for such a disappointing launch.

15 Likes

Ok but what about the whole account not being there bc I have nothing form overwatch not even my stats. It’s acting like I have a brand new account

8 Likes

None of my skins, voice lines or emojis are showing up. All my friends also seem to be gone off of OverWatch 2 but not my blizzard app.

5 Likes

Missing all cosmetics as well

6 Likes

All my progress on Xbox is gone after having to merge my PC account I never use because you required a phone number. Had 100s of skins including most of the event skins and now only have the Overwatch league skins in my account no clue what happened

6 Likes

This is the exact thing that happened to me I merge my account first time it merged my PlayStation to it (which is what I wanted) and then I close the game to open it back up and it looks to be connected to my old PC account that has hardly any skins compared to my PlayStation… I’m not down to play this if they take all my skins away, had everyone hyped up for nothing :confused:

6 Likes

I never merged a PC account with my console account and all of my cosmetics are missing. Despite them being available in the beta.

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Like ya not just Cosmetics for me. Some of my heroes are locked. I just want to make sure y’all have some kind of contingency plan, if my stuff doesn’t unlock. Cause admittedly I am Disgusted by the amount I spent on Loot Boxes for some skins. I just need a guarantee that not matter what I’m getting my stuff back.

5 Likes