[Main Thread] I didnt get 2000 token from Watchpoint Pack

i get pre order thng i got battle pass but i didnt get golds

106 Likes

We are seeing multiple reports of this are are currently investigating. I do not have any eta or additional information to provide at this time.

36 Likes

i didnt get anything from mine

65 Likes

same, no gamepass not the 2k coins

44 Likes

I’m on PS5 and it’s telling me I didn’t even buy it even though I have receipts that I did. I’m also having an issue with the account merge overwriting any and everything I had on console.

77 Likes

I also don’t see my 2k coins in my gift bag

6 Likes

On PC, says I don’t even own the Watchpoint Pack when I have the receipts to show that I do. I also didn’t get any of the rewards ingame.

22 Likes

I didnt get the battlepass or the coins either i dont know whats up… Hope there will be a fix tho

8 Likes

I didnt get the battlepass or the coins either i dont know whats up… Hope there will be a fix tho

5 Likes

the only thing i got from it was the currency. didnt get either the battlepass or cosmetics

7 Likes

I did not get anything of the pack when i bought it, battlepass, coins nor anything else at all, still marked as BUY now in store

21 Likes

I didn’t receive anything from the pack as well. Before the update, I bought it and it showed that I owned it. Now it says that I don’t

3 Likes

i also bought the watchpoint pack, and got nothing. 40 bucks wasted ontop of them messing up the cosmetic transfers :confused: def not a good launch

12 Likes

Same, cosmetics missing and nothing from the watchpoint pack.

1 Like

I purchased the Watchpoint Pack about 4 hours ago and didn’t receive any awards or perks.

I as well didn’t get the 2000 currency. I only received the premium battle pass and the 2 space raider skins.

1 Like

Bought watchpoint and did not receive the skins or the BP.

4 Likes

Same here. I haven’t recieved my 2k credits.

1 Like

didnt get mine as well

1 Like

Aint got nothing either.