Game freezing with Intel i3 / Dual core CPUs

Honestly for me is smooth, at 59 fps it works good

wow, it works for me too, I was able to play without freezing screen

1 Like

They mentioned something that looks like our issue actually

1 Like

Update downloaded, probably an improvement. Three long games with AI worked ok. I got one freeze/crash in practice range on the first attempt today, in 15 minutes or so. But after that I havenā€™t got any other crash.

Just did it and was playing at high at a cap of 120fps and still crashed with the command

for me this helped a lot. I could play 7 with no crashing

1 Like

Take a look at this one

4 Likes

Hi guys, what did I miss? Was there an update in the game?

1 Like

I mention this has helped me play without freezing, fps is constantly 58-59 and only sometimes Iā€™d get a smooth drop. I have a gtx1050ti and i3, so you guys should be good too!

1 Like

Do I use both commands or one or the other, seen conflicting statements

I have used both commands like in that message

-thread 2 didnā€™t do anything for me, Iā€™m just using the first one.
Actually I do think that -thread isnā€™t even a valid command.

go to overwatch launcher, tap the settings next to Play button, pick game settings and the additional arguments. Put this in there and then press enter and play.

ā€“tank_WorkerThreadCount 2 (with 2 lines no space - -)

it worked for me

doesnā€™t work for me, but i have amd so maybe thatā€™s why.

Im so sorry to hear thatā€¦

it worked me thanks so much who ever did tht
Now i can run my game smoothly and play my favourite character
Even though this is not the official fix but I hope tht blizzard take a look and fix this issue globally

1 Like

You still have a chance.Because this is not the official fix blizzard might take a look at this issue and fix this issue for all system and i think they are working on it currently
Because of the server crash issue i think blizzard wasnt able to take a look at issue
Hope is still in for the official fix.

1 Like

After the latest update I was able to play atleast 10 games smoothly without it crashing once.

2 Likes

It dint work for me after the update but when i paste the command it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

It makes me extremely happy hearing all of the news!:heart:

3 Likes