Game freezing with Intel i3 / Dual core CPUs

that i dont know xD they only said that it was being investigated (really wish i could include a photo here :frowning: )

before the fps cap it crashed after a few minutes (2-5), ive been in game for like 30 now

Donā€™t worry, thanks for the info. I was just being curious anyway

1 Like

Tried it too, still froze sadly.

Tried it and freezes

I will stop doing the ā€œDEVELOPERSā€ work i am tired of troubleshooting hope they fix it as soon as possible

If any want to try you Can add ā€œ-threads 2ā€ in the arguments of the game and try to launch it.
Workā€™s for me. Now i dont have crashes.

Gonna test it rn Iā€™ll brb

not working for me bro

Didnā€™t work for me i guess it may delay the crash

Iā€™m trying this at the moment

1 Like

Reply me again when you try.

For me works but to other people no.
Good luck.

But i want blizzard fix it for play whitout commands and that things.

Doesnā€™t work for me. Maybe makes the game last longer but thatā€™s itā€¦

Just a question though, maybe Iā€™m doing it wrong. Do you put ā€œ-threads 2ā€ with the ā€œā€ included, or just -threads 2?

Didnā€™t work, freezes after few minutes :smiling_face_with_tear:

Whitout " "
And i disable the hyperthreading

The game still freezes, but It makes it crash after a longer period.

Well, I wrote the command correctlyā€¦ Might try disabling hyperthreading again to see if it works. Though I donā€™t wanna keep it disabled forever, you can really see the performance drops in-game

i tried threads -2, it made me go a bit longer but crashed ultimately. I do not have hyperthreading off in the bios. boosted my fps by 40 for some reason lol, i was excited, thought it worked but suddenly it was despair.

Iā€™m glad to contribute to different methods but waiting in queue for 5 mins before it even starts is annoying. For anyone trying to test it as well, use the ASIA servers, it has shorter queues.

Well, I disabled Hyper threading, Iā€™m gonna try it out with the command argument and fps capped at 30 to see if thereā€™s any difference. And itā€™s probably the last thing I can try out for today but letā€™s keep our fingers crossed