Game freezing with Intel i3 / Dual core CPUs

no, i dont have razer product

2 Likes

ahhhhhhh nevermind :frowning:

1 Like

I think we should flood the forum with this topic. I really don’t want to wait another day for this.

8 Likes

totally, I wish I could play normally already

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree! I don’t want to wait another day or another week…

4 Likes

[Main Thread] Overwatch 2 crashes after a couple of minutes - #14 by TGDS-1934 someone can test it?

I’m gonna keep replying to this thread just for a chance that a dev could see it

6 Likes

Just tested it, doesn’t work. Issue still the same.

1 Like

They just seem to ignore us and be more concerned about the merging accounts issue…

1 Like

I mean that s bad too but at least they are able to play the game unlike us

2 Likes

Yeah, It is frustrating, The game runs just fine on my ancient CPU and GPU but the ### crash

3 Likes

Same problem here with a gtx 1050… It’s really frustrating I really wanted to play but I don’t want to risk a debuff or ban :sweat:

6 Likes

Not to mention the watchpoint pack issue like people flood the internet about that issue when they clearly stated it s being worked on and it s not that big of a deal… The priority should be the game working for everyone not some stupid skins

3 Likes

Just a heads up if you guys want to try out different methods to fix it do it in Practice Range or Custom Bot game, do not go into PVP matches cuz the debuffs and stuff.

3 Likes

In case it crashes mid-game

looks like we don’t spend enough money to grab blizzard attention.

3 Likes

Yeah and if they don t fix this we re supposed to buy other pc s when ours should clearly work just fine since they are in the recommended requirements or above

1 Like

Yeah, I really hope this gets fixed soon but since It’s a hardware limitation issue… I think it’s going to take longer than a day or two imo.

2 Likes

I just played a entire match (lucky) after reinstalling the game again, and the game run smoothly having between 100-130 fps in my potato PC.

1 Like

Soo was it luck or did it actually fix things?