Processador Intel Core i3-7100; 3,90GHz
RAM 16 GB
Placa de vídeo GTX 1050
SSD 240 GB
Windows 10 Home
64 bits

3 Likes

i also have these weird log errors but dunno what build.info means
[11028] [ERR] [bnl] [External(0)] [External()] [2022-10-07T20:09:12.941Z]: PathOps: [20221007T22:09:12] {2b18} ERR: … is the leading path component: /…/.build.info
[11028] [ERR] [bnl] [External(0)] [External()] [2022-10-07T20:09:12.941Z]: PathOps: [20221007T22:09:12] {2b18} ERR: path normalization failed: /…/.build.info

I found a relevant thread for this problem which is appropriately titled, can we spam this so technical support looks into this pressing problem?

2 Likes

And it is not known if it’s a directx problem? I’m going to be trying the commands –tank_WorkerThreadCount 4 -d3d11 to see if it helps, if it helps me I’ll let you know.

exactly my problem, can’t even start a match

any updates guys? is it patched?

yeahh of course bro. we are not alone

Not at all. The Devs just went poof.

Guys we need to find ways to bring light on this matter or else they will just ignore it

1 Like

I had the same problem on the 1st and 2nd beta. Disabling hyperthreading fixes it but reduces my fps to 10 during teamfights.

1 Like

Has anyone tried reinstalling Windows without deleting their own files?

Why would you do that LOL, I saw someone do it and no, it does nothing.

I’m pretty sure all the basic trouble shooting options of reinstalling windows, updating drivers, reinstalling game and verifying files have been tried.

Yeah, sadly I saw someone trying it in a compleltely new Windows install and she said it was still crashing. (It’s a processor problem so idk why would you do that though)

Definitely!! There’s nothing new or different to do

I did all that. Also I used another user account; that worked for about 2 hours but after the crashing started again. It is an unreliable temporary fix at best.

Yes, but it must be windows or something because my brother has the same PC as me and it works perfectly for him