End of Season Rank drop - April 11th 2023

I ended the season Diamond 3 and was compensated and given credit as if i had ended platinum 3. My friend was Masters/high diamond and also given credit for platinum season ending.

I worked so hard all season to end in diamond just to be robbed of it again even though you said there would be no rank drop

82 Likes

I hit master 3 and master 2 for support and damage and when I logged on today it is telling me that I was diamond and did not give the competitive points or player title for reaching master

18 Likes

We are seeing a few reports of this and are investigating. If we get any additional information it will be posted here. There is currently no ETA on a conclusion to that investigation.

46 Likes

At the end of season 3 i was diamond 4 in tank, the other roles aren’t important for me. With the begin of season 4 we got ranked down (what blizzard wanted to stop doing) and me especially got ranked to plat 4. So i got no diamond-challenger name rewards but instead plat-challenger. As it seams you get set back before the season end, which then results in falsified rewards. You get marked with other end-ranks then you originally would have had. Fix this and give me my diamond challenger i worked so hard for.

10 Likes

I ended the season 3 role queue as a Diamond Division 4 support.
I even checked it right before the update. I was on my way to a new update with 2 won matches and maybe like 3/4 lost (whilst my stats were high). So how did I end up decaying 4 divisions at the end of the season summary?

Can this be restored or looked into? I was so proud to finally be able to carry the Diamond Challenger role queue title and get a new gun with the comp points and now I feel like I have been robbed of that. :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Yup. Ended with 3 golds and 1 plat. Got silver rewards and back to 2 silver 2 gold.

3 Likes

a few reports :stuck_out_tongue: same for me was diamond and got plat rewards
after defending the game for so long i think it was a mistake you guys will rip this game iam s disapointed right now

6 Likes

Same here, Diamond then put me in Plat and I couldn’t get the Diamond Challenger title that I worked hard for.

8 Likes

So I luckily got the rewards for Diamond but 2 of my final ranks (Tank and DPS) were both incorrect and too low.
What’s weird is that I haven’t played support in comp for the longest yet it’s the one that shows up correctly.

4 Likes

I have the same thing, ended the season with support as masters 2, got diamond 2 rewards. 5 whole levels is a huge drop. I just wanted my masters player card

4 Likes

I ended up top 500, and I received my top 500 title reward, however, my rank was updated to GM2 on my profile for the end of the season ranked instead of GM1, which I was at the end of the season or the top 500 positions which I held. Also, another note is that people are actively moving on the top 500 leaderboards for last season. When I refresh it people are moving positions.

6 Likes

I ended at Plat 5, but I got Gold 3 rewards. None of my three ranks shown on the rewards screen matched the ranks I ended the season at.

7 Likes

I ended Master 4, got Diamond 5 rewards. Was realllyyyy looking forward to that Masters title for the first time

7 Likes

Same issue. Ended in Support Diamond 5, got placed in Support Plat 4 with Plat rewards. Pretty pissed and I feel like I wasted so much time climbing at the end of the season for nothing.

7 Likes

Me too… I ended season plat 1 and was told that I was diamond 4…? and also not given any competitive points :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Same, was plat 4 and got gold rewards and no title

7 Likes

I was Top 500(high gm1), which is completely mmr based… Yet somehow when the season ended it changed my rank to gm2 and made me lose my top500 and title! Checking leaderboards I am clearly not the only one. On top of all that I was 3-0 for my games played into the next replacement! So something is definitely wrong.

8 Likes

Same problem to me. I got to master 4 on role q in season 3, after hitting master 4, i played 3 more matches with the results of 2 wins and 1 loss. However, when the season 4 came in, i got deranked to diamond 3, i dont think that’s reasonable

6 Likes

I ended Gold 4 Tank, got silver rewards and dropped down to silver 2. This is very sucky, I thought we were getting no rank decrease this season

7 Likes

I ended season 3 as Diamon 3, since logging on I have been deranked to plat 5?! I have worked really hard to get to this and it is just gone???

7 Likes