[Main Thread] Console LC-208

Update: sure enough when I was finally able to log in, I see I’ve been suspended for 10 mins in Comp. Cool beans, Blizzard.

1 Like

I have been getting LC-208 since launch. I’m on Xbox Series X. I have YET to be able to even move past the main title screen where you log in. I have tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. I have tried rebooting my console. I have my internet hard lined to to my Xbox so I know it isn’t an internet issue.

This is ridiculous.

5 Likes

I can get in on mine and my wife’s account, but my 2 sons can’t get in ON THE SAME SYSTEMS, Xbox, Switch, PS they just get LC-208 so I know it’s NOT the installation it’s the account

2 Likes

Yea for anyone wondering it seems the LC-208 error that will not let you into the game at all is tied to our accounts on blizzards side and they seem to not have a fix or don’t know what’s causing it to even be able to come up with a fix……

for the LC-208 that boots you during the match not letting you back in until the match is over might be a different issue or is also tied to accounts but clears once your match is over……

This problem should be #1 priority in my opinion but it seems not enough of us are experiencing this issue so its pushed to the back behind in game hero fixes because thats affecting more of the player base…

9 Likes

Or they just seem to not care enough to fix it because if you look at their last tweet they have 25million playing OW2, so you know the “FEW” that can’t get in because of LC-208 don’t matter!

3 Likes

Hi, dear Blizzard! It was the tenth day since the launch of the game, LC-208 always with me, i can`t play from Xbox or PC, thx Blizzard, thx for your competence! How long to wait? Day, two, week, month, year? It is not normal!!!

5 Likes

I am having this same issue with no luck. I was able to get in the first day or two…but the past couple days I have had zero luck getting in, same LC-208 error. Just wanted to post in solidarity.

4 Likes

I wish you all the best in getting in. I’m guessing it’s just pure luck but it is worth the wait.

3 Likes

I’m so sad this has gone for 10 days now. When will Blizzard prioritize in fixing this? They recently posted a thank you message for all 25 million players that played the game for the past week, but I wonder what that number would’ve been if LC-208 was fixed by now. This is stupid and I hate that Blizzard isn’t making this issue urgent.

4 Likes

Still waiting smh like come on bro

3 Likes

this is day 10 of not being able to play the game i was so excited for, and still no word from blizzard devs about it. im hurt. where is the fix for lc-208?

4 Likes

ive been getting this too. ive tried everything restarted everything, deleted and redownloaded. But ill be in a game and it still kicks me out mid game and I cant log back in. I try again later and it lets me in but i have a ban off of comp for leaving a match. Im so fed up with getting banned off of something i cant control

3 Likes

So, when are the fixes coming? It is very annoying to not be able to play comp without risking to be kicked out the game near two week after release.

2 Likes

same exact thing going on day 5 now havnt been able to play

2 Likes

I got suspended from competitive for 8 hours due to getting disconnected so much during competitive matches in the past few days. This error and error LC-202 were the reasons.

1 Like

Day 11 now
DAY 11 SINCE LAUNCH THAT I CANT EVEN GET TO THE MAIN MENU.

THE.MAIN.MENU

BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY.

5 Likes

I’m having the same problem, LC-208 error. I’ve tried everything they recommend to solve it yet nothing worked. I’ve got the same error code on my switch as I have on Xbox but by the look of this post blizzard don’t care about fixing this or even replying to say a fix is on the way.

Just tried reinstalling on my Xbox but same problem, error code LC-208. I’m glad I paid for the battle pass to not get to use it, what a joke.

Are you going to refund me my battle pass money I’ve spent on your game since I can’t use it now?

2 Likes

Still getting it on my account.
BUT

I’ve used a friend’s old account to login on my Xbox and guess what?! Instant login! Merged account no problem and I’ve got access to everything unlocked from OW1 and ranked mode. Clearly blizzard have f’d my account up somewhere after I completed my 1st game and got kicked.

SORT YOUR SHIZ BLIZZ

3 Likes

still can’t log in since launch lmao

8 Likes

DAY 11 my son STILL can’t get pass LC-208… he did 24hr stream of it… maybe time to stream it again until it gets fixed… although the stream seemed to accomplish nothing, seems like Blizzard doesn’t care!

5 Likes