[Main thread] Aug' 04 - Competitive mode unavailable

My experience with service restarts is ya’ll will usually figure it out before I come back with the update :slight_smile: Nothing tests a login service like players repeatedly trying to get in!

But once I have been given the all clear I’ll let you all know with a post here.

6 Likes

I think yall should just shut it down entirely, and bring it up when its ready. As i say that, that is just what happened to me. haha I think that’s the best way to do it

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!! Is the patch going live today and that caused issues? Or was it just a straight up server problem

1 Like

i hope its not the experimental patch already lol, they just dropped it

I guess we all will have to CATCH UP with our ranked games later.

They usually drop experimentals on Thursday. Take them off on Sunday or Monday. And then drop them live Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday so yeah. It would be on schedule

Thanks for the quick updates. You’re right, the users always know first.

Source: restarted a few servers myself once or twice (…or two hundred million times)

1 Like

Services are being tested right now to make sure they’re all good before we open the gates. Thanks for all the patience :slight_smile:

16 Likes

thanks for keeping us updated.

ate re bro mou, mia nixta p apofasise o styx00 k i yoshi na mpoun gliora! en i duleia m en j en na m pethanete…kai ton nikola men m ton 3anadokeis en anideos k eni3erei ti lalei!

1 Like

I can’t go online on the game how long will this take and did we all got a present for this problem like lootbox?

servers are back!!!

3 Likes

but comp is still not back

Listen you, I’ve got one job on this ship…

But yes, players should be able to log back into the game. Our engineers are still keeping an eye on things.

7 Likes

same lol i thought i was perma banned

1 Like

Still no ranked available.

1 Like

Aye, since we just restarted everything they’re going to keep comp down a little bit longer to ensure everything is looking stable before turning it back on. I’ll let you know once that’s been changed.

8 Likes

It’s not like we pay a sub fee to play this game; there’s no reason to try to squeeze them for free stuff. Give them a break-- Blizz be goin’ through it rn

Why the f is comp down!!!

So we’re waiting for the patch that merges PC/console pools and buffs Moira succ and deletes Doomfist from the game, yeah?

2 Likes