[Main Thread] Account information missing

Gotta love a company that takes a working game then gives us a game riddled with tons of bug and blank accounts.

P.S. My account is also blank and I now I have to wait weeks what a joke screw this game

4 Likes

same overwatch was one of my first game on my xbox one and when i loaded on pc and i saw nothing then on xbox i saw everything was wiped i didnt know what to do and still right now my merge account doesnt work

2 Likes

Me too :sob: 1234 h in game

1 Like

I’m in 240/250000 in the migration queue too, it jumped to 200000 once and then back to 240

2 Likes

Nah for real, I have spent too much on OW1 skins and stuff for it to just show my PC stats on my ps4 I was hoping to just bring all my gold guns over but whatever.

1 Like

I swear, it wasn’t enough for Blizzard to abuse their female workers, now they gotta screw us players too

4 Likes

how do i get in the migration queue ?

If I began leveling a battle pass would it effect my account once every is transferred over?

I really just want to start playing through the reworked characters while I wait. Does anyone have ANY knowledge of if playing on the “wiped” or “new user” account will affect anything???

How come when I select “Account Merge” in the main menu nothing happens? All I get is a sound effect.

I submitted a support ticket last night and still haven’t received a reply.

I am missing almost everything from OW1 except the Origins Edition skins and Pink Mercy. All heroes are unlocked too.

4 Likes

That’s what I would like to know.

I read an article that said they had played on their “fresh account” and when they finally got access to their account every was as they left it settings wise in overwatch 1 and had gain access to all their original cosmetics. I have also decide to start playing on the “fresh account” is I can’t wait any longer

1 Like

Have you got a link to this article? I’m still very skeptical

1 Like

I have played five matches and nothing has happened. Got to level two in the battle pass. Still missing my stuff.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is a matter of how long you play on it, just when their stuff finally came.

ALL of my stuff is wiped too!
Do they at least have backup saved for all the accounts so we can get our skins back???

I am also missing the Shop in the main menu. It’s completely gone. Anyone else having this problem?

2 Likes

Here’s hoping that article is factual :clinking_glasses:

2 days and i still havent got anything back…

1 Like

Bring back overwatch 1 :neutral_face: I think like I said they should’ve brought overwatch 2 beta then kept overwatch 1 then merged that way to make sure it was done