[Main Thread] Account information missing

Like even the guy said above I kind of don’t want to play it because I don’t want to ruin any past progress I had made on overwatch 1

They said they will fix it, and they will. Repeating yourself unremittingly about losing everything won’t make the fix happen faster, and it isn’t going to trigger someone to reach out to you personally.

You’re reacting to an outcome that is both unlikely and hasn’t happened yet. Okay, I’m checking out of this convo so I can help others with tech issues.

2 Likes

That’s also a known bug. The announcement post says they are working on it.

According to the announcement, since I didn’t get the prompt to merge (ps4 and pc, none of them showed anything) I have to wait for a week for them to trigger that UI fix?

Geez… :frowning:

No idea if it will take that long or not.

1 Like

My problem is a little different, it’s saying that you don’t have any account in this email, but I’m sure it’s the right account, as the receipt for a purchase I made in 2017 is in that email.
The account hasn’t been deleted because my friends say I’m still on their friend list.

That sounds like an issue for the ticket system, sadly.

I made a ticket two days ago, but so far nothing.
I imagine that the unusual delay is due to this whole problem that is happening, but I don’t know when I will have an answer

May take a week for ticket. 2 days is nothing around new releases

A little bit of progress! I logged in (PS5) and when I opened the game I got an account merge banner, saying it’ll transfer all my stuff to OW2. I confirmed my accounts and confirmed the merge, now I’m checks notes 250,000th place in the queue for merging.
Still! Progress is progress

2 Likes

So I’m obviously logging in everyday to see if this has sorted itself. Up to this point, there has been a “merge account” option, but when you select it, nothing happens. I log in this morning and that option doesn’t exist anymore. SO now, not only do I not have any of my stats or cosmetics, the merge account option is gone. WTF Blizzard. All I wanna do is play OW with my friends, with all the characters, skins and stats that I spent countless hours, YEARS, accruing. Yes, I put in a ticket. Yes the ticket basically was like “oh how this must suck for you, go cry in the forum.” SO here you have it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You right

I have the account merge option but it doesn’t do anything at all I put in a ticket as well like I said they shouldn’t have taken a whole game out if they were going to have these issues they should have made overwatch 2 a beta to see if all progress goes over compared to taking it out

60,000 cosmetic coins from loot boxes all gone just sucks literally makes me not want to play it

1 Like

Guessing just sit back and wait for something magical to happen by blizzard :roll_eyes: 1500 plus hours over the last 5-6 years just gone

2 Likes

Yep, Wife has nothing…played since release together. Everything is gone. All stats, all skins…everthing…its frustrating. They should have released it as a new game and left OW1 open. And nothing happend, no reply no official answere about the problem…

2 Likes

This is what I said then their like nothings gone I’m like how do you know this it’s just dumb I know no one is gonna reach out but their should be a better support option if this is what they are doing literally looks like they’ve scammed people out of money

1 Like

Lost everything here as well. PS4, been playing since 2016. I had almost every healer’s golden guns, Zarya, and Symmetra as well. Pink Mercy skin…and nearly every cosmetic available for Moira (my main).

I feel so let down and frustrated right now. I’m adding up all of what I’ve spent since I started, and it’s almost a thousand dollars. I feel sick to my stomach.

1 Like

The account merge option in the game won’t do anything when I press it, is this an issue blizzard is looking to fix?

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I hope something gets sorted I’m not spending any money imagine if an overwatch 3 came out with one less DPS and you just lose everything again :see_no_evil: oh wait it’s not lost it’s around here somewhere

1 Like

I hope they still have our data…i can wait but i need to know that…

2 Likes