Made it (barely) to gold

Now to work on getting to plat.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Just keep playing to your strengths, stay positive and respectful, and you’ll make it there in no time!

1 Like

Congrats man! Feels good. Keep reviewing your game play and you’ll hit plat in no time.

2 Likes

Nice one!I like that you put a VOD in here aswell showing,the final game after climbing out of silver.Its kinda cool seeing how different it is in silver(playstyles,game sense etc)because I never been there much and have no idea how it usually plays in this rank .Sadly I am no D.Va main,so I cant give you any helpful tips or something…I think you should work on the game sense ,especially at the beginning when you were avoiding every health pack at barely 200 HP.Since I dont know how silver plays in general I cant really say anything…Just the usual things like improving your aim and game sense.Game sense is I think the most important thing as a D.Va I think.Saving healers with your defense matrix and using your boosters efficiently,for high ground advantage.When you reach plat and you have a VOD from the final game aswell you should compare it with this one,to see how much you actually improved.
And I like the dallas fuel skin.
So keep on improving,playing and most importantly:Have fun!

1 Like

Thanks for the Congrats!

I noticed that too. I record ~90% of my games. the last 10% is when I forget to do my hot key.