Lucioball just changed to Junkenstein's Revenge in the middle of the day?

It’s 8pm EST and I literally just ended a lucioball match to see its been switched out for junkensteins revenge? So i got a good hour to play my favorite game mode after work today and you guys took away the option to make a custom game of lucioball. C’mon blizz Lucioball needs more love.

15 Likes

I’ve replied to several threads about this and I’m going to reply here. I AGREE

2 Likes

There should always be one of the PvE events active IMO. They didn’t need to take out Lucioball though.

Do we really need 2 FFA Deathmatch queues?

10 Likes

YES JUNKS REVENGE :smiley:

2 Likes

THANK GOD!! stops farming CP to actually have some fun

later forums!

3 Likes

I totally agree, the anniversary event is not the time for competitive FFA.

2 Likes

Hey, we were supposed to have a week of total mayhem, but they took it out for some reason.

1 Like

Thank f-ck. At least I can get my arcade boxes out of the way without wanting to blow my brains out. Thank christ for PvE arcade modes.

4 Likes
2 Likes

YES PvE FOR THE WIN!

WHY AM I STILL HERE!!!

1 Like

I barely found out that Lucioball was running, loaded up my game for the first time in months, and by the time I update it’s moved on to another game.

Lucioball is about the only reason I come back to this game. Make it available all the time as an arcade choice.

I have completely lost interest in the main game.

3 Likes

And at 8pm ET? That’s STUPID. How about 0800 UTC which is after most people in the US gave up and went to bed??

2 Likes

It goes by UTC/GMT time, in which midnight is currently 8PM ET.

Which seems like a sound decision for a game people are playing all over the world. Countries outside the US exist, people.

4 Likes

Must be based on UTC not GMT(well, it’s BST here) or CST.

The day has always ended at 8PM in this game. I think lootboxes reset at that time on mondays too from arcade and even Competitive ends at that time too. It is known.

2 Likes

And did someone just tell me that the event started less than 24 hours ago? SO NOT EVEN A FULL (#$&#@$ DAY OF THE EVENT BEFORE IT SWITCHES?

What total incompetence.

Wow, knew it, Lucioball didn’t even get 24 hours on Arcade. How pathetic. I hope it reappears again during the event.

1 Like

AHHHH man I was hoping to play some Lucioball after work. :frowning:

2 Likes

LMAO

blizzard has all the game modes on their servers, they’re just making sure you cant access them.

maybe cus server cant handle it or something but even then, blizzard should honstly just stop with their crappy server choices and just do a straight upgrade at this point. They’re falling behind on teh times in that situation.

Its just trash that they just dont have a menu for “game modes” where you can play whatever game mode you want.

Or just outright release a schedule of what the game modes are going to be at what times and how long they’re gonna last.

5 Likes

Agreed. I don’t even play deathmatch nor am I interested in it. During the event it should have at least two slots dedicated to past event brawls, perhaps even both cycling.

2 Likes