Lucioball - Higher Level

The pillar map = trash for all ranks, especially against good players. The entire game is spent on the outside walls because if you try to open up as goalie and pass it in the middle, you will hit the pole 50% of the time or get double booped scored by a rushing player. Terrible layout. Every single person who plays agrees with this statement. I mean out of 150 games, yet to see anyone say they like it.

The amount of brand new players in masters is quite something. You’d imagine they would practice before basically throwing by not being able to move by jumping around, surfing, or counter booping mid air balls to prevent goalie pressure. It’s insane!! I love lucioball, it’s hella fun and I prefer not to take it too seriously, except when it’s straight GG from 1 second in because of skill gap. Nobody likes getting rolled by mediocre players, at least be nuts and it’s chill. It’s kinda the point of playing at higher levels right?

Additionally, I really wish they’d fix the boop because every game has multiple goals that go right through a person. Maybe it’s a good thing so people can take it less seriously, but then again, they added a comp mode to it when having MMR based regular queuing would do just as well.

edit: I don’t solo q now because you are putting yourself at an insanely great disadvantage. Luckily I’ve met a ton of dope people already playing added like 15 of them. (wish you could avoid like 10-15 ppl)