Lucio ult bug (fillercharacters)

Some time ago I had this weird bug where I lost my ult as lucio. I know you can get stunned or killed but i wasn’t. It has happened to me (playing with bad wifi or smth) that because of the bad latency I ult but I get stunned before the ult is registered on the server but this isn’t the case either. I saw the animation and my teammates heard it, which is a marker of the ult being executed on their pc’s too. What happened?

maybe bug is in early animation because it seems to me you just was booped by enemy lucio so didn’t pass your ult.

Maybe animation appears when you touch even enemy under you, but you need touch land to pass it in fact.

1 Like

This right here, you never got to impact the ground before dying.
Likely a ping issue, for you it was a hit, for the enemy lucio it wasnt.

Sadly you cut out the killcam so we cant confirm it.

I wish, but if it was a ping issue, my teammate wouldn’t have heard my ultimate. Also I’ve checked it many times (lucio main) and you can ult on someone’s head as far as he is an enemy. My experience is as far as I know as far as you can walk on it you can ult on it. And my point is still the same, if it had been a ping issue I would have lost my ult or not have connected at all, but it did this weird thing. I’ve seen it happening on rein’s ult too. I’ll try to find a link.

I think the animation played a millisecond before the ult casted, so you dying counted as it not being cast/but ult used, but somehow the animation played.
I’ve tried something similar but I do agree it’s weird.