Lucio still haven't got a single skin

I’m always one for respecting opinions.

But F’REAL?!

3 Likes

Would’ve been cool to see a “Thriller” inspired skin.

I don’t think this guy knows what Overwatch is

2 Likes

Tracer hasn’t gotten a Halloween skin since forever.

Counterpoint OP: Name one McCree skin that isn’t lifeguard that isn’t centred around him being Gun, The Hero.

1 Like

Some people just have no taste. Ribbit Lucio’s are clearly the best :wink:

1 Like

He getting a Christmas skin, don’t you worry!

Even flat earthers think this is far-fetched.

1 Like

yes, lucio is in dire need of some good skins. but i’m pretty sure that “figure skater” skin we’re getting for winter wonderland will be his, so… yay?!

he does have some decent ones: capoeira, jazzy, equalizer. ribbit and hippityhop would be god tier if it wasn’t for that ugly *** looking helmet. but my problem with lucio skins are the amount of yellow. yellow. the ugliest colour in existence. i’m brazilian and i can assure you that we definitely don’t go around wearing brazil’s flag all the time. :nauseated_face:

Thats a really weird way to spell “Perfect”

kidding aside youre absolutely right about the colors. He really needs color schemes that arent the same all the time.

I mean Death Knight Lúcio would be cool as hell to see :man_shrugging:

It’s actually easier to see people with flags/colors from other countries :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the thing, he already has a Winter Wonderland skin (that weird looking epic), but no Halloween one.

1 Like

Hopefully the Ice Skater one we are getting for Winter Wonderland changes this. (Blizzard if the Skater skin isent for Lucio i’m suing)

It’s not a murloc, it’s Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Why would I? Those suck anyway :man_shrugging:

Omg I’d die. Jet set radiiiioooo

1 Like

The Christmas skin where he’s made to look like Scrooge.

1 Like

It’d be funny (and awesome) is Lucio got the knight looking skin from the leaked PTR image for Halloween.

1 Like

???

???

Excuse??