Lucio speed was reverted

watched a video today that said they added a slider option (he needs to be on the wall for about 0,3sec before he can pass through edges, without falling), but them they reverted it.

Bliz make up your mind, you’re making me confused :disappointed_relieved:

Right?? It’s from tumblr user myhandbarfs. They have a lot of cute art.

1 Like

That’s only because it wasn’t ready yet. They’re still working on that and it will be readded

3 Likes

It would be nice to have. Currently its set at.3 seconds and it feels fine honestly. But more fine control over it is not a bad thing so I would like to see it return.

Good thing! I’ll be able to play my boy Lucio finally, since I was not really good at Wall riding.
Thanks for the answer!

At least they listen the Lucio mains, despite the Mercy one.

Well Mercy is a much more complicated situation compared to tweaking speed values.

Also this is true. But they listened the feedback on the PTR, instead waiting the live.
Anyway, we’ll wait.

The new wall riding is a lot of fun. You will enjoy it.

1 Like

So now it’s a buff again, so excited for this patch!

It’s not a buff, its a revert but keeping the new mechanic.

I dont think they will be adding it back, at least thats what a OW YouTuber said.

They added a slider that I don’t think did anything because it was an accident. They then removed it in the patch that reverted this speed nerf.

Man I wished they would’ve listen to you guys, Mercy is so underpowered right now.

Wait…

it was said here that they may be adding it back in the future

Thank you for the link, it just didn’t sit right becase you said they will be reading it. I dont know if i would use it, but I’m not a pro lucio player.

They put him back to rights versus keeping him slow, and kept the new wall ride in.

It’s a true buff now versus a lateral nerf.

I guess it is objectively based on how you saw th changes, but now i think it is a buff to lucio.

Sweet. Can’t wait for the new Lucio changes.

Also,i love your name!:leaves::leaves:

1 Like